B4 - General Topic 2023 #32 (May / June)

9 hours ago, NOT MYSELF said:

lol  ya I get that ....  it's just that people used to post what was going on ...Noldus ( and Thinga picked up the torch a bit too) was famous for that so when people coming into forum can get a grasp of what  and who etc   

but ultimately it's because people don't care enough about THEM to comment   I get that 

I'll watch Wendy have sex, just not with fior 🙄... unfortunately rlc is back in cruise mode after I resubbed (always happens)...

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Slow said:

Wrong prediction 

Wrong prediction 

Yes but it could have been right. Just a few more sips of the wine and she would have been all over him. She finally learned when to stop drinking (or did she?)

Il y a 3 heures, cupid30 a dit :

I'll watch Wendy have sex, just not with fior 🙄... unfortunately rlc is back in cruise mode after I resubbed (always happens)...

unsub!

At 13:30 today, Tani finished dressing for her afternoon excursion.  Though I don't think she was going on a tour of  Sagrada Familia.

I must confess that I would not hesitate for a second to reserve some future Friday afternoon for an excursion with la malvada senora Tani  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, moules said:

Though I don't think she was going on a tour of  Sagrada Familia.

That's where the customer goes after meeting her,

to ask for forgiveness. 😀

A clean soul is what you pay for there.

42 minutes ago, northguy said:

Ashley still have her pants on during massage,

I don't believe in a happy ending here.

I honestly watched in anticipation of a 'happy ending' 😆 and we know she has what it takes to make it happen.

• Upvote 1