B4 - General Topic 2023 #32 (May / June)

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

As far as I know It's the first time Zara and Anthony show they are going on a date. They just left together while Tani and W&W was there to see it.

the three musketeer's need to pack their bags and remove themselves from the project.  what a slap in the face they are to the viewers.

I'm surprised that Dylan is not around the girls or maybe he was told before hand that this is girls night which means the old standard rlc show is back 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

The amount of sleeping Aziza does after only a few drinks at these parties makes me think that Ash and or Gloria are putting sleeping pills (or something else with similar effect) in her drinks, one minute she's dancing away then suddenly dead to the world.

Asleep for 6 hours now

• Thanks 1

il y a 5 minutes, HotWivesRock a dit :

The amount of sleeping Aziza does after only a few drinks at these parties makes me think that Ash and or Gloria are putting sleeping pills (or something else with similar effect) in her drinks, one minute she's dancing away then suddenly dead to the world.

Asleep for 6 hours now

I'm afraid it's more than this ... she was strangely happy and friendly (see the common bath) in the afternoon.

WW almost had sex next to her and she was totally gone...