where's their stuff?

Maybe they don't have any. My theory for a while has been that one of the conditions for couples RLC picks is that they haven't lived together before. That would explain why they are often at it like rabbits for the first few days before settling down to a more 'normal' pattern. It would also explain the quite high numbers which break up in only a few months. And it would explain why many of the couples move in with not much more than the clothes they stand up in - many of them are probably quite poor and this is the only way they could afford a place of their own.

Well that theory would certainly explain how Paul managed to land a bombshell like Leora!

I wouldn't go so far as to say broke, unless they are being supplied with iPhones and new Apple computers. Apple based products are generally 25% higher in costs over Android and Windows based items, I've seen nice gold bracelets and chains on the guys and jewelry on the girls. ASSuming it's real and not plated 'hood metal'.

Maybe they don't have any. My theory for a while has been that one of the conditions for couples RLC picks is that they haven't lived together before. That would explain why they are often at it like rabbits for the first few days before settling down to a more 'normal' pattern. It would also explain the quite high numbers which break up in only a few months. And it would explain why many of the couples move in with not much more than the clothes they stand up in - many of them are probably quite poor and this is the only way they could afford a place of their own.

"I love the smell of exploitation in the morning."  I sure hope that's not the case.  Besides being unnecessarily kinky, it seems excessively exploitative.  But I have no doubt that you might be spot on.

that does sound possible. makes sense.living with someone the first time is like a learning curve. either you adjust to that person or you don't.  I also think they are paid more for having guest,wearing little or no clothes,having sex and having guest over that will do the same.