US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 22 (06/08/23)

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are a lost member of the status quo establishment. Bill Kristol, people like you and the EU have no future. Your failed policies time has passed.

Und noch mehr Schwachsinn. Du solltest nicht so viel Alkohol saufen. 

Europa wird es noch geben wenn von der Zeiterscheinung der USA schon lange keiner mehr spricht, da Ihr Euch im Rassenkampf und im politischen Bürgerkrieg längst gegenseitig umgebracht habt - hurra mit Waffenfreiheit voran  !!!

13 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

You have no idea and are completely underqualified for this forum  . I knew it, YOU have no idea what " liberal " is. "Liberal means independent, not restricting in personal freedom". That's exactly how the German press is, independently thinking and researching - and not this nasty lying garbage from FOX-NEWS or NEW-YORK-POST, that's just dirt on paper without important content.

We continue to talk when the lying baron of "straw-head" fascists goes to prison to spend his life behind bars.    😁

Image_2023_06_10_04_11_04_727.png

Everyone on this forum but you knows what the term liberal means in American politics, so the definition you posted is irrelevant.

10 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

And more nonsense. You shouldn't drink so much alcohol. 

Europe will still exist when no one has been talking about the USA for a long time, since you have long since killed each other in the race struggle and in the political civil war - hurrah with freedom of arms forward !!!

But I don't drink, just like you don't think.:tongue:

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Everyone on this forum but you knows what the term liberal means in American politics, so the definition you posted is irrelevant.

Ihr lügt Euch jeden Tag selber an, kein Wunder das da nichts vernünftiges bei heraus kommt. Macht weiter so. Es gibt nur 1 Definition, weltweit.

21 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

You have no idea and are completely underqualified for this forum  . I knew it, YOU have no idea what " liberal " is. "Liberal means independent, not restricting in personal freedom". That's how the German press is, independently thinking and researching - and not this nasty lying garbage from FOX-NEWS or NEW-YORK-POST, that's just dirt on paper without important content.

We continue to talk when the lying baron of "straw-head" fascists goes to prison to spend his life behind bars.    😁

Image_2023_06_10_04_11_04_727.png

Since I'm so underqualified for this forum why don't you ban me, Mr.All Knowing member of the supreme Aryan race?

41 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CNBC.COM

Americans are racking up credit card debt amid rising interest rates and elevated prices...

Amerikaner leben schon seit Jahrzehnten über ihre Verhältnisse - durch subventionierte billige Energie kaschiert. Nach dem verlorenen Irak-Krieg durch Bush geht es auch mit dem Staat bergab.  Wenn nicht alle anfangen ehrlich zu rechnen was sie sich wirklich leisten können, steht eine allgemeine Pleite bevor.

• Like 1