US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 22 (06/08/23)

FORTUNE.COM

“My partner and I agreed, maybe we don’t want kids,” said Celina Chanthanouvong, who makes...

Isn't funny that these young people are worried about surviving in FUCK joe biden economy but diseases carrying illegal immigrants are living good in hotels paid by the American taxpayers 

6 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
NYPOST.COM

“As a liberal woman, it is really hard to find a man who is willing to play the more traditional...

That's because all the real men lean conservatively. We don't walk around with dippy shit hair in a man bun, afraid to get our hands dirty by actually working, or picketing in a rainbow flag parade. You'll find real men in a bar drinking a real beer, not Bud Lite. You'll find men at a race track or a car show, or even the golf course. Not in the local Internet café or Starbucks drinking some kind of weird named shit they call coffee. If you want a man, honey, get a man, not a flaming fucking queer. And get rid of that idiotic ring through your beak!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, StarLight28 said:
WWW.DEUTSCHLANDFUNK.DE

Ralph Freund, Vice President and spokesman for Republicans Overseas Germany, sees responsibility for the tragic death of black American George Floyd as a result of a police operation...

Years later, they are still beating the Congo drum about some savage with an arrest record 40 pages long. He's better off to the people the way he is.

4 hours ago, StarLight28 said:
DEUTSCHE-WIRTSCHAFTS-NACHRICHTEN.DE

In the oil dispute with the US in the fall, Saudi Arabia threatened to sever relations and face economic retaliation, reports the WSJ.

Tell the smiling idiot to take his oil and shove it up his ass. If we had a government with any balls, they would do that and get us some refineries built to process our own oil. We need that asshole with the Italian tablecloth on his head, like we need Bidumb for 4 more years. 

Just think, 4 more years of this old decrepit asshole playing paddy-cake with the rest of the idiot leaders of the world. Fuck him and his camel!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
FORTUNE.COM

"Even though I make six figures, I still feel like I can’t get ahead."

I laugh at those that spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to get a piece of paper that in no way guarantees them a job. I have no degree and have been making 6 figures for years as a lowly truck driver. They all think that piece of paper is going to allow them to retire at 30 and take world cruises. Wake up kiddies. Reality is a bitch, isn't it?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
NYPOST.COM

“As a liberal woman, it is really hard to find a man who is willing to play the more traditional...

One day she will realize she better switch political affiliations, so she can continue to date and marry a real man

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I laugh at those that spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to get a piece of paper that in no way guarantees them a job. I have no degree and have been making 6 figures for years as a lowly truck driver. They all think that piece of paper is going to allow them to retire at 30 and take world cruises. Wake up kiddies. Reality is a bitch, isn't it?

The problem is and has been that the elite politicians and educators have been promoting the idea that the only way to get ahead is get a college education.  The solution is not all kids are qualified, or need a college education.  What they need is good quality trade schools and apprentice programs.  These basis skills and jobs are needed and will earn a hell of a lot more in the long run than trying to pay off overpriced college tuition and book fees when obtaining a college degree that may or may not provide you with a job or skills necessary in the real world.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
FORTUNE.COM

“My partner and I agreed, maybe we don’t want kids,” said Celina Chanthanouvong, who makes...

Isn't funny that these young people are worried about surviving in FUCK joe biden economy but diseases carrying illegal immigrants are living good in hotels paid by the American taxpayers 

First of all, she needs to get her ass out of San Francisco making just $70,000 yr.  I know she wants to be in a LGBT+ friendly town, but get some financial responsibility.  Most young people do not know the first thing on how to manage finances.  That is not taught in school, but it should be.

Simple things like shopping for cheaper insurance for example can save money.  

And to go to college to get a degree in sociology and take out a student loan for that was a losing choice anyway.

But to say that not getting a Biden freebee for student loan debt relief and not having to pay back obligations teaches these kids irresponsibility.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1