Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #19

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora is the man and woman around the apartment. Paul is a bump on the log. Paul is the human version of a dildo and why Leora keeps him around. Some dildos vibrate but Paul is a non-vibrating fucking dildo.

As much as we don't like Paul at least Paul is getting laid by Leora, I think Paul's jb is to take care of Eva the dog 

3 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Love her ass in thongs.

Edible thongs would be my choice for Leora - deeeeeelicious.

What are edible thongs made out of?

How to Make Edible Underwear | ehow

If you're looking to sweeten things up in the romance department, you can't get much sweeter than edible underwear. While edible intimate apparel from novelty stores has a reputation for tasting like plastic, this DIY version is actually quite yummy because it's made from fruit roll-ups.

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Yes, 2x/day is always welcome (why question it?!).  But I think there are other motivational factors for her extra activities.  And...if Paul's libido would be that of a normal, healthy 30 year old, there would be no reason to question other motives.

Leora can't get Paul to do anymore or try different sex positions or be more adventurous. He is a boring sex partner. Perhaps RLC and Leora realize that subscribers/followers/viewers are getting bored of the same daily routine so Leora is catering to her fans and upping her game. It all comes down to about money. Maybe she will let Paul cum on some food and then she will eat it in full view of the cam. Maybe she will do some piss shows while in the tub. Pissing has become the thing with some members here and on VHTV. Leora pissing will be a nice treat.

• Confused 2

25 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I think Paul's jb is to take care of Eva the dog

He ain't good at that either, in my opinion. I think Eva takes care of him - takes Paul for a walk, plays with lonely Paul and gives Paul some attention to cheer him up. Eva has tried to teach Paul how to hump Leora but it isn't working - 🤣.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Happy Good Morning GIF by joeyahlbum

Good morning Good Night 

good monday to all

12/06/2023 12/June /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

• Thanks 1

Yesterday was a beautiful night 

1 round In Malia's room 

Leora blowjobing Paul 

Eva Sniffing leora's red panties 

Jumping on Paul and a nice orgasm 

Drinking creamy milk 

2 round 

Paul Sleeping on Malia's couch 

Leora In bed on the laptop and petting the trigger 

Licking fingers with juice 

sex with mr white