Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #19

Pete1960

17 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Eh bien, c'est actuellement un appartement vide, alors j'espère que ça va s'améliorer!

se sont des loups solitaires.

pour mois le problème vient de paul renfermer dans dans sa bulle.

rlc devrait les déplacer dans un appartement avec d'autres colocataires avec piscine leora adore se faire dorée au soleil sa évitera

• Confused 1

éviterait les 12 heures de sommeil tous les jours .

leora aime les soirées dansant avec un peu de monde  comme compagnie lui ferait beaucoup de bien  pour elle et pour nous .

je vient de regarder se midi a leur réveil  leora super Energie de suite rangement de l'appartement paul fainéant au plus haut points ordinateur.

regarder le déroulement de  la journée  hier lever 13 14 heures sortie toute l'après-midi rentré  vers 22 heures ressortir a plus de 23 heures leora couché vers minuit bon jours la journée ennuyeuse pour les abonnées fan de leora

il faut  du changement pour leora qui peu nous donner  beaucoup plus  (même seulement 1 mois de vacances avec  d'autres colocataires )

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RAME said:

se sont des loups solitaires.

pour mois le problème vient de paul renfermer dans dans sa bulle.

rlc devrait les déplacer dans un appartement avec d'autres colocataires avec piscine leora adore se faire dorée au soleil sa évitera

Would never want to see her in the Barca Apartments.

For some people their house is their castle, where they can be away from people. Not everyone is a social butterfly, some people may not want people coming and going into their house. Its just how they are. Each to their own.

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul  work on the computer 

Leora exit must have gone to work at the beauty and hair salon and then gone shopping 

Maybe shes gone shopping for some sexy outfits/lingerie and toys (but can but dream! 😋)

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

For some people their house is their castle, where they can be away from people. Not everyone is a social butterfly, some people may not want people coming and going into their house. Its just how they are. Each to their own.

Maybe shes gone shopping for some sexy outfits/lingerie and toys (but can but dream! 😋)

Some joking for Paulo 😁

41 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

And I think it will never happen. Leora is not that kind of girl who parties 24/7.

And Leora has quite clear ideas about the Barcelona format, let's just say she doesn't care.

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And I think it will never happen. Leora is not that kind of girl who parties 24/7.

And Leora has quite clear ideas about the Barcelona format, let's just say she doesn't care.

Well, that makes 2 of us.

Hope she gets to let loose and party occasionally though! I think we all remember the nights in the apartment when she had a few drinks....

Wonder what the reason is that she never drinks in the apartment anymore?

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

One of the “ comments “ in the past was that if she was ever going there , she wouldn’t like to feel like “ one of the many “ or even that the competition wouldn’t be something that she would like ( not necessarily that she would have to prove anything but Leora would never feel special and unique in Barcelona like being in  apartments we have got used watching her . 

Nobody ever said that she wouldn’t be able to have a similar life in Barcelona like in Russia or in the Czech Republic , most probably she wouldn’t be in any Barcelona apartment , RLC would have given most probably one of her own . There wouldn’t be any need to make any kind of like the way we see in others apartments , to be quite honest , I think Leora and her lifestyle is more of a central Northern European person and not the “ hot blood “ , “ spontaneous “ and random actions , fun , enjoying and simply adoring the magnificent mild weather nearly the whole year and exceptional Barcelona . 

I think Leora could easily be relocated for example in Poland if there will ever be a need , this would be a country more adjustable to her way of life and character , at least in my opinion and the way I see it having watched this woman through the years .

No Rome , no Montenegro or  Poland could be ok and that’s why maybe ( better say for sure ) Prague is the ideal place ( but on the other hand a curse as we can’t think of different things to be shown from her than the daily routine repeats ) . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

One of the “ comments “ in the past was that if she was ever going there , she wouldn’t like to feel like “ one of the many “ or even that the competition wouldn’t be something that she would like ( not necessarily that she would have to prove anything but Leora would never feel special and unique in Barcelona like being in  apartments we have got used watching her . 

Nobody ever said that she wouldn’t be able to have a similar life in Barcelona like in Russia or in the Czech Republic , most probably she wouldn’t be in any Barcelona apartment , RLC would have given most probably one of her own . There wouldn’t be any need to make any kind of like the way we see in others apartments , to be quite honest , I think Leora and her lifestyle is more of a central Northern European person and not the “ hot blood “ , “ spontaneous “ and random actions , fun , enjoying and simply adoring the magnificent mild weather nearly the whole year and exceptional Barcelona . 

I think Leora could easily be relocated for example in Poland if there will ever be a need , this would be a country more adjustable to her way of life and character , at least in my opinion and the way I see it having watched this woman through the years .

No Rome , no Montenegro or  Poland could be ok and that’s why maybe ( better say for sure ) Prague is the ideal place ( but on the other hand a curse as we can’t think of different things to be shown from her than the daily routine repeats ) . 

Got a spare bed in my palace

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Well, that makes 2 of us.

Hope she gets to let loose and party occasionally though! I think we all remember the nights in the apartment when she had a few drinks....

Wonder what the reason is that she never drinks in the apartment anymore?

The last time she drank , she was flashing her tits and was naked undercover speaking and laughing to Max .. she might still feel embarrassed of that moment or she might afraid that she might “lose control “ ( talk strange , act weird amongst others ) with a bit of alcohol .. 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The last time she drank , she was flashing her tits and was naked undercover speaking and laughing to Max .. she might still feel embarrassed of that moment or she might afraid that she might “lose control “ ( talk strange , act weird amongst others ) with a bit of alcohol .. 

Max? The guy who use to occasionally stay over?

Dont remember that, but would have been interesting to see.