Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #19

Pete1960

13 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

You can look at it in another way - it is as if the Leora fans are married to Leora and no matter how boring the relationship is they do not want to divorce Leora for the sake of the kids (which is the mutual masturbations). I look at it like Leora cheated on me with Paul so I signed the divorce papers and only left with making comments about them - :smile:.

I have said many times that Leora at the moment is the “ shelter “ for all of retired , divorced , widowed , single , being lonely and isolated people they watch this site .. i honestly, I am  trying to understand ( at the moment and especially as soon as 2023 kicked off ) what is it so exciting that still makes the apartment many times “ incredible enjoyable “ to watch when I can’t honestly remember when it was the last time that something happened spontaneously or away of simply “ work routine “ / “ time schedule “ …

What amazes me the most is that the way these two have chosen to live their lives characterizes them as a “ happy couple “ and “ being made for one another “ . If this couple - for the observant / voyeur - is the definition of a HAPPY COUPLE in their middle thirties , WELL THEN , I simply have lost the “ connection “ to the world , what relationships , sharing and happiness means … AND I DO - FOR THE SAKE OF MYSELF - HOPE that it never occurs to me this kind of life , I can’t think of a really sad coexistence than this one .. and again , this couple is happy .. OK….

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have said many times that Leora at the moment is the “ shelter “ for all of retired , divorced , widowed , single , being lonely and isolated people they watch this site .. i honestly, I am  trying to understand ( at the moment and especially as soon as 2023 kicked off ) what is it so exciting that still makes the apartment many times “ incredible enjoyable “ to watch when I can’t honestly remember when it was the last time that something happened spontaneously or away of simply “ work routine “ / “ time schedule “ …

What amazes me the most is that the way these two have chosen to live their lives characterizes them as a “ happy couple “ and “ being made for one another “ . If this couple - for the observant / voyeur - is the definition of a HAPPY COUPLE in their middle thirties , WELL THEN , I simply have lost the “ connection “ to the world , what relationships , sharing and happiness means … AND I DO - FOR THE SAKE OF MYSELF - HOPE that it never occurs to me this kind of life , I can’t think of a really sad coexistence than this one .. and again , this couple is happy .. OK….

Her shrink says the same

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

sssshhh who cares she is a stranger you will never meet..oh my god the secrets out.....

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don't post on this site very often because I unlike you have a life, but I have to ask which one are you Single, Lonely and/or Isolated as not only must you spend a lot of time looking at Leora's apartment so you know what is or isn't happening. You also seem to have plenty of time to look at all the other apartments activities and post comments on their Forums as well. Now may I suggest you get a life away from RLC you'll find there's a more enjoyable way of life away from your computer screen, give it a try you will feel better. 

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I don't post on this site very often because I unlike you have a life, but I have to ask which one are you Single, Lonely and/or Isolated as not only must you spend a lot of time looking at Leora's apartment so you know what is or isn't happening. You also seem to have plenty of time to look at all the other apartments activities and post comments on their Forums as well. Now may I suggest you get a life away from RLC you'll find there's a more enjoyable way of life away from your computer screen, give it a try you will feel better. 

I can hear sirens somebody put there head in the oven pulo watch out they are coming to take you away as well take you away aàaaaaahhhhhhhh

• Haha 1