mysterious door

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

1-The garage does not have 2 levels
2- There is another set of windows on that side
3- The garage is not one level higher than the penthouse
4- There is no door to access this rooftop area
5- This is pure speculation with no proof whatsoever 

April 2011 street view reveals all, or most all. 

Without a door, how to they place the terracotta planters and pots for the flowers and veggies on the rooftop?  Bogdan and his jet pack?

No pool back then either.  Pool seems to date from after 2015.

24 minutes ago, moules said:

April 2011 street view reveals all, or most all. 

Without a door, how to they place the terracotta planters and pots for the flowers and veggies on the rooftop?  Bogdan and his jet pack?

No pool back then either.  Pool seems to date from after 2015.

Don't they have ladders in Barcelona?  
Check your inbox, I have sent proof of my claims

4 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Don't they have ladders in Barcelona?  
Check your inbox, I have sent proof of my claims

I sent you the strretview image from April 2011.  You cannot see that view today because the trees have grown so fast.

As for Bogdan having a ladder, you may remember Bogdan, the conqueror of the peaks of the Caucasus, rappelling down the sides of B-4 to clean the windows.  

3 hours ago, moules said:

I sent you the strretview image from April 2011.  You cannot see that view today because the trees have grown so fast.

As for Bogdan having a ladder, you may remember Bogdan, the conqueror of the peaks of the Caucasus, rappelling down the sides of B-4 to clean the windows.  

Your streetview image doesn't prove your claim

The hat is back!
On 2.9, June 12, He came out of the garage on Aziza's head accompanied by Gloria and Ashley.
Aziza and Gloria spent about 10 minutes in the garage after entering it at 9:47 p.m. Ashley joined them shortly after at 9:48 p.m.
The hat stayed on Aziza's bed until 12:16 a.m. and returned to its place on the shelf. It has changed rows twice since then and only came out briefly on Aziza's balcony while she was sunbathing.

A restless Aziza goes up to the office.  She turns on the light so one clearly sees the stairs.  The view is distorted by the camera's fish-eye lens.  Note the painting on the wall.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The stairwell. with its panels of glass on the pool side windows, forms a transition between the kitchen and garage section of the villa with the rest of the villa.  The garage is above the kitchen.  To access the garage from the kitchen, one must climb three flights of stairs, pprobably a total of 25 or more steps. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

The reflection in the swimming pool, of the upper section of the stairwell, with the painting.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

The lowest of the five? glass panels on the south side of the stairwell.  The stairs lead down from the 'twins' bedroom to that section of the villa with Tani's, Wendy's, and Azura's bedrooms.

4 minutes ago, moules said:

A restless Aziza goes up to the office.  She turns on the light so one clearly sees the stairs.  The view is distorted by the camera's fish-eye lens.  Note the painting on the wall.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

The stairwell. with its panels of glass on the pool side windows, forms a transition between the kitchen and garage section of the villa with the rest of the villa.  The garage is above the kitchen.  To access the garage from the kitchen, one must climb three flights of stairs, pprobably a total of 25 or more steps. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

The reflection in the swimming pool, of the upper section of the stairwell, with the painting.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

The lowest of the five? glass panels on the south side of the stairwell.  The stairs lead down from the 'twins' bedroom to that section of the villa with Tani's, Wendy's, and Azura's bedrooms.

Wow, you are totally lost, try again! Where is the 3 flights of stairs to access the garage from the kitchen, there is 1 flight form the kitchen to the front door, this is where the door to the garage is, then inside the garage there is a few stairs that rise about a metre to garage floor level.

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Wow, you are totally lost, try again! Where is the 3 flights of stairs to access the garage from the kitchen, there is 1 flight form the kitchen to the front door, this is where the door to the garage is, then inside the garage there is a few stairs that rise about a metre to garage floor level.

You are correct.  I was mistaking the kitchen floor as being a landing between the flight from the kitchen to the flight from the front door.  Back to spatial geometry class for me.

• Like 1