​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #3

Noldus

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nell'area comune dell'edificio?  

I do not know. I don't know what the ground floor looks like. But I can't explain these two failures of Lacrim with Harley, after they fucked so much in B6 last year

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

stop saying these women have boyfriends because they don't would an actual boyfriend be okay with his girlfriend on a Voyeur site 😂

ulyana was speaking with dylan and saying something about her boyfriend. they are teen people from russia/ukraine in spain, they need money and the people from east in generally doing everything for money. i mean i'm from romania, and here are grown people who send their wives to prostitute in germany, england etc.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Boing said:

I do not know. I don't know what the ground floor looks like. But I can't explain these two failures of Lacrim with Harley, after they fucked so much in B6 last year

Of course, nothing changes from that to now.

Well I am on my way to work and once I get home tomorrow I hope I don't see what I believe will happen, and if my beliefs are right, it will finally be a shocking day for me for ending my membership over that guy, and all the interconnecting phoniness that comes with this site now

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I am on my way to work and once I get home tomorrow I hope I don't see what I believe will happen, and if my beliefs are right, it will finally be a shocking day for me for ending my membership over that guy, and all the interconnecting phoniness that comes with this site now

Ulyana was masturbating to her guy last night … BUT .. her big love cheated once while in Russia and maybe - just maybe - she will make it also 😁😆 … and … The pleasure that The Master can give her in comparison to the - really - poor performances of her guy , well , PLEASE , sign me in 😎🥸

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2