​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #3

Noldus

Still , all this was more than fun and excitement and really great to watch , reminding to everyone how it was when we couldn’t succeed while having the treasure in front of us , believing we have won her .. and Dylan i think thought this , i believe the audience thought so as well. Perhaps some camera things might being discussed currently , let’s hope one day the chance will appear again , let’s hope Dylan will appear in this place because Ulyana appearing in the villa  is like the sun going to rise from the west 😂🤣

• Sad 1

The fact they staying in the LR made me think we are in for a long night or she's letting him play but no prize.

She seemed shocked when she turned over to see he'd taken off his pants followed by the no's.

If he's luckly he maybe getting a BJ off cam but I don't think the stallion will be getting pussy tonight.

We'll see... Well I'll see in the morning.

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

The fact they staying in the LR made me think we are in for a long night or she's letting him play but no prize.

She seemed shocked when she turned over to see he'd taken off his pants followed by the no's.

If he's luckly he maybe getting a BJ off cam but I don't think the stallion will be getting pussy tonight.

He will have to call his friend the girl he's been fucking in b7.

Of course , we become wiser today learning that Ulyana’s guy is “ just one guy “ and nothing serious ( as was already explained and mentioned ) … 

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

According to the guys Ulyana has fucked , except Cesar , no one else can be actually being compared to “ size sometime matters “ of what Ulyana has been experiencing since the time we got introduced to her and the boyfriend of that time , Marat .. and then was Cesar , then the Russian anti system guy , the guy she has now and today her second surprise , Mr.Dylan .

It’s also nice to see the girls going to discuss what’s going on , how many times we have been with friends , the girls pretend to go to the toilet together , only to discuss what’s happening with the guys …ahh , a nice journey back to the young innocent flirting times 😇

• Sad 1

13 minuti fa, ddhm ha scritto:

Forse in futuro Dylan e Sambuka😉 😉

perchè? ho letto qui da qualche parte che sono già stati assieme!?!

Edited by Monsena
perchè traduceva male

The conclusion is that we should hope that this “ new friendship “ remains active and it wasn’t just a “ one time thing “ that didn’t work .. because , pfff , if Ulyana and Dylan start fucking , simply knowing what these tow can do , ohh well , it will be a fantastic second half of 2023 - with so much unpredictability - … as a good friend said once for Ulyana ( and Olivia ) , they are both SO VERY CLEVER on how to make money on cameras , some of the best moments have been seen both by Ulyana and Olivia without any limits . 

• Sad 1