B4 - General Topic 2023 #33 (June)

5 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Read FrankZabba's post. It was 1/2 hour after Zara and Anthony left B5.

i am,not even seeing the activity spikes on the replay bar...can't hear much either

5 hours ago, cupid30 said:

i am,not even seeing the activity spikes on the replay bar...can't hear much either

That's because there's absolutely nothing to hear. Some people here live in La La land. The drive from B5 to B4 takes at least 40 minutes and the wait to get an Uber not included 😉 So 1/2 hour after they left B5..Nahh 😉 And again there's absolutely no moans or talking.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

You're right...but they don't want to know it.

from the time frame i have given, people that still doubt it happening, either don't want to take the time to listen or they have a piss poor set of headphones.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Can't find this event frank, can you post it, it's now 3am there... was it from yesterday??

the event took place on june 11th listening to camera 2.9 and starting at 03:30:49 when you can hear the garage door being opened (it's a roll up type garage door).  you have to listen with full volume using headphones and just follow the timestamps i have posted.

6 hours ago, cupid30 said:

what activity spikes do you expect to see?  i simply listened to the audio coming from camera 2-9 to get the time stamps.  there will be no activity spikes due to them hiding in the garage and keeping their voices low as to not be detected by anyone.  zara is very sneaky!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, kris66 said:

That's because there's absolutely nothing to hear. Some people here live in La La land. The drive from B5 to B4 takes at least 40 minutes and the wait to get an Uber not included 😉 So 1/2 hour after they left B5..Nahh 😉 And again there's absolutely no moans or talking.

your full of crap dude, you need to get yourself a better set of headphones.  my timestamps are factual and the event did happen as i said it did so piss off maggot!

• Thanks 1

il y a 11 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

depuis le laps de temps que j'ai donné, les gens qui doutent encore que cela se produise, soit ne veulent pas prendre le temps d'écouter, soit ils ont un casque d'écoute médiocre.

Moi je peux confirmer que mon casque est médiocre mais j'ai pu entendre la porte du garage , le roulement de celle ci à l'ouverture et à la fermeture, les entendre parler distinctement mais pas les gémissements car mon audio n'est pas réglable mais merci pour ce travail clair et précis et qui remet une couche sur la soi disant vierge ZARA.

• Thanks 1

il y a 2 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

tu es plein de conneries, tu dois te procurer un meilleur casque. mes horodatages sont factuels et l'événement s'est produit comme je l'ai dit, alors faites chier la mouche!

Ne t'occupes de ces cons qui veulent toujours imposer leurs idées aux autres et qui défendent des causes indéfendables .

18 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

I can confirm that my headphones are poor but I could hear the garage door, the rolling of this one opening and closing, hear them speak distinctly but not the moans because my audio is not adjustable but thank you for this clear and precise work and which puts a layer on the so-called virgin ZARA.

they kept everything low so as not to be detected by anyone and yes there were moans throughout their time in the garage albeit low moans but they were there.

20 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

I can confirm that my headphones are poor but I could hear the garage door, the rolling of this one opening and closing, hear them speak distinctly but not the moans because my audio is not adjustable but thank you for this clear and precise work and which puts a layer on the so-called virgin ZARA.

please tell me you don't think zara is some kind of innocent little girl and a virgin?  after all, she hangs out with people like lilith!

zara pushing anthony away and denying kisses from him during their little going away party for anthony at the pool yesterday are done to disguise what kind of girl she actually is, and that is a two faced sneaky little bitch!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1