B4 - General Topic 2023 #33 (June)

42 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Same...loved her dancing. Better dancer than Zara imo

Zara is also doing great and she knows how to move , BUT , she has done not even 1/10 of what we have seen from Zabava ( apart from masturbations but Zabava chose the real fun and not technical pleasure … ) 

47 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I like Zabs she can come back anytime she likes.

I know she was a do nothing girl until she hooked up but I don't care :blush:

As soon as the war was becoming a reality they it has / had to be accepted , the cameras presence and things doing became more .. We should not forget that their family ( Zabava and Esmi were both heavily affected if you remember the posts ) had major issues with the war , we saw that Zabava had no issues when she fucked a guy just 72 hours after joining ( and just 48 hours after she was taking a shower with her underwear 😂🤣 ) .. 

Zababa was a nice , smiley and fun to watch tenant , think what we saw when she and Esmi left and how much time it took for B1 to resurrect by bringing Megan and now Sambuka despite having Shantal who doesn’t have yet the full freedom that this job requires . 

58 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

for a pro she first has to eat less otherwise she will go from dancing to rolling, dancing is nothing but a series of nonsensical movements one after the other and Zabava is the last one I want to see again, she did nothing at all, then bring Esmi back

She already lost some weight and you don't know shit about dance.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

She already lost some weight and you don't know shit about dance.

and you don't know shit about me ... I've been working at a dance school in the Netherlands for 40 years so I see who can dance and who can't.

these girls throw their heels up and twist their asses that's all they can do, go check out a dance school..then you know what dancing is and how hard they have to work, those girls and children train 7 to 8 hours every day that is very different from walking in front of a mirror

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As soon as the war was becoming a reality they it has / had to be accepted , the cameras presence and things doing became more .. We should not forget that their family ( Zabava and Esmi were both heavily affected if you remember the posts ) had major issues with the war , we saw that Zabava had no issues when she fucked a guy just 72 hours after joining ( and just 48 hours after she was taking a shower with her underwear 😂🤣 ) .. 

Zababa was a nice , smiley and fun to watch tenant , think what we saw when she and Esmi left and how much time it took for B1 to resurrect by bringing Megan and now Sambuka despite having Shantal who doesn’t have yet the full freedom that this job requires . 

Zabava only brought boredom to where ever she went. She had sex on her first 72hs, that is a fact, but after that she did nothing. The war can be an excuse for a couple of months, maybe only one month, but even when she went to B4 all she did was to be on her phone and go out just coming back to sleep. Once she brought a second guy to B1 just to warmup and leave, then months passed by so that she brought a guy to B4. She only became more active with Monica and Kristy. Lets not forget that she only brought her bf to B1 because she wanted to extend her stay for one more month.

Zabava is a leech that only did something when she was threatened  to loose her spot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

and you don't know shit about me ... I've been working at a dance school in the Netherlands for 40 years so I see who can dance and who can't.

these girls throw their heels up and twist their asses that's all they can do, go check out a dance school..then you know what dancing is and how hard they have to work, those girls and children train 7 to 8 hours every day that is very different from walking in front of a mirror

40 years wasted then.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

There was a long wait for the transport for Azura, but she was able to feed the cat before leaving 🙂 

Thought that a bit miserable why nobody bothered to get up to help her with her many suitcases and say goodbye. Sad to see her go but guess she has other things to worry about. Welcome back any time 👌

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

40 years wasted then.

with three world champions and a breakdance world champion in the last 5 years it won't be too bad but just keep looking at the side of a night club chick if you like it but don't talk nonsense about someone you don't know

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

with three world champions and a breakdance world champion in the last 5 years it won't be too bad but just keep looking at the side of a night club chick if you like it but don't talk nonsense about someone you don't know

If you can, why I can't?

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Thought that a bit miserable why nobody bothered to get up to help her with her many suitcases and say goodbye. Sad to see her go but guess she has other things to worry about. Welcome back any time 👌

To be far Azura came back, went straight to her room and shut the door, she then packed and with the exception of Wendy going to her room because she heard her no one else knew she was home. She then left before 6am.

I guess she messaged them at some point but it was the middle of the night.   

Bon Voyage Azura have a happy life. 

• Upvote 1