B4 - General Topic 2023 #33 (June)

17 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

well, curiosity of zara and anthony plus wanting to see what sambuka was all about cost me another one month sub. so, here is a timeline of when zara and anthony entered the garage and left the garage followed by her entering the villa and taking a much needed deep breath as she fills a cup of water at the sink in the kitchen.

camera 2-9

03:30:49 garage door rolls up

03:31:08 garage door rolls down

03:35:52 them talking

03:37:16 something dropping

04:03:31 good moan from zara

04:03:55 another good moan from zara

04:06:18  onwards low moaning from both of them

04:50:00 them talking

04:52:01 garage door rolls up

04:52:19 garage door rolls down

04:54:20 front door opens

camera 1-8

04:54:58 takes a deep breath as she’s getting a cup of water

so it looks like i was right after all, eat your pathetic little hearts out!

Okay so I checked, I did hear the first part with what sounded like something opening and closing, but the moaning part I can't hear that, even with my airpods and volume all the way up.

18 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Okay so I checked, I did hear the first part with what sounded like something opening and closing, but the moaning part I can't hear that, even with my airpods and volume all the way up.

Garage is Area 51, UFO's park there,

and Alien sex is hard to audio detect in the third degree.

If a strange head comes out of your chest,

it's all true. That's reality TV.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

well, curiosity of zara and anthony plus wanting to see what sambuka was all about cost me another one month sub. so, here is a timeline of when zara and anthony entered the garage and left the garage followed by her entering the villa and taking a much needed deep breath as she fills a cup of water at the sink in the kitchen.

camera 2-9

03:30:49 garage door rolls up

03:31:08 garage door rolls down

03:37:16 something dropping

04:03:31 good moan from zara

04:03:55 another good moan from zara

04:06:18  onwards low moaning from both of them

04:50:00 them talking

04:52:01 garage door rolls up

04:52:19 garage door rolls down

04:54:20 front door opens

camera 1-8

04:54:58 takes a deep breath as she’s getting a cup of water

so it looks like i was right after all, eat your pathetic little hearts out!

34 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It is a Frank prank--like Harley(FatBoy) 😏

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Fagen said:

get a better set of headphones is all i can tell you

49 minutes ago, Fagen said:

FFS...I heard it without headphones. But I did have my ear on the computer sound ports.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

Inspector Frank's Detailed Report

Well as someone that checked yesterday I should firstly admit I only went back to 4.30 on the basis that if they were there I'd hear them.

The reality was that all the activity took place before then so well done Frank, I didn't hear the groans but I did hear everything else on full volume. The soundcard in my PC is pretty crap, the better one I bought to fit is still sat on the desk. :dodgy:

I was listening mainly for voices and cars and I would have heard the garage door motor when they came out but it wasn't a noise I was listening for so it passed me by.

Incidently you can also here these noises on the Hall Cam 1.7 

03:37:16 dropping something

Maybe more but I was looking around the house for anywhere the noises could be from as I know Dana was up until 3 and Azura and Dylan were in her room. None of the noises were from them, they were all in dreamland.

The little minx.. however I'm not going to be judgemental, tenants do what they are comfortable with on cam, denial to their housemates they do for their own reasons, they probably aren't the first and wont be the last.

The question has he actually left tonight or will A & Z soon be the next tenants of B5 :huh:

Enjoy your month of full membership Mr Zappa, my thumbnail membership expired last week so decided to go all in with Replay for the first time, I have to be honest it is brilliant, Way better than I expected. 

Edited by HotWivesRock
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Whether or not Zara and Anthony were hiding in the garage (the door opening at least sounds convincing to me), it's pretty clear that they've been sneaking around off-camera for the past few weeks. I imagine that's only going to get worse if Anthony is staying in Barcelona. I also wouldn't be shocked if he moved out specifically so that they can have an off-camera place to hookup in.

For me it's time for Zara to go. Her show got old during her last stay and she's offered nothing more during this one. Sneaking around off-camera with Anthony is just the cherry on top of a very boring routine, and makes it pretty obvious that she's never going to do more than the lame bates and dances.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8