3 hours ago, ddhm said:

And it is unknown if he knows that Azura is about to depart .. Ashley tonight will show what game wants to play😁 ( she will always love some quality fuck from the Master ) . 

Dylan is only the Master obnoxious asshole. 

2 hours ago, isidore57 said:

and we also forgot Elettra 

Marlene's count was six if I remember correctly,Bruno fucked ulyana,gina,stella,holly,ginger and one more chick,her name always escapes me....Dylan is on 4

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

Marlene's count was six if I remember correctly,Bruno fucked ulyana,gina,stella,holly,ginger and one more chick,her name always escapes me....Dylan is on 4

dylan is 5 plus elettra, read the earlier posts

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Dylan is only the Master obnoxious asshole. 

Nah, you are the other Master obnoxious asshole

4 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Hell no! I'm no queer.

Hell yes you are!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

why are you counting this and why is it important?, there isn't one normal girl and how hard can it be to fuck some whores in RLC..even Fior has had a few and in much less time than Dylan before needed, it's all so pathetic about that master thing.
Lacrim comes home on the first day and Ash immediately lays down for him ... is he also a master now or is Ash actually the mistress of RLC because she apparently gets any man in bed she wants or who brings in money, she decides what happened... not that dwarf.

Actually I'm starting to like Ash the way she plays with boys and laughs when they walk away afterwards (the Dylan cowboy walk)

• Like 1