2 hours ago, costa049 said:

Gloria and Ashley both completely naked in the pool, how unhygienic. 🤮

well ... these girls have sex without a condom, don't wash their hands after going to the toilet eat with their hands off each other's plates so I think the pool is the only place where they get clean once

• Haha 1

At the moment , we can say that it is Ashley vs Sambuka ( in Barcelona ) on who of the two will make the most unpredictable and unthinkable .. Ashley now at the terrace of B7 , no words on “ I don’t give a shit or fuck , I am horny and want to relax “ .. Ashley , top 👏👏👏👏

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At the moment , we can say that it is Ashley vs Sambuka ( in Barcelona ) on who of the two will make the most unpredictable and unthinkable .. Ashley now at the terrace of B7 , no words on “ I don’t give a shit or fuck , I am horny and want to relax “ .. Ashley , top 👏👏👏👏

🤔

two houses with beautiful half naked girls but Lacrim is absent already on his first day, I think Mr Potato has his interests elsewhere and just needs a place to sleep, he also had very few things with him

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

two houses with beautiful half naked girls but Lacrim is absent already on his first day, I think Mr Potato has his interests elsewhere and just needs a place to sleep, he also had very few things with him

Rolling On The Floor Laughing GIF by Party Down South

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

no ... it's more I need money so give away a fake show and why you bring in Sambuka is a mystery to me, that's just a sex worker who occasionally brings a client and otherwise only needs a bed to lie in sleep and do you really think Ash's funny faces are real lol?

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

would they be half naked if he was there?

• Upvote 1