2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

forget it and that was my point earlier, just leave the guys with the couples and let these girls be girls

Would you want a random horny dude living with your gf?

3 minutes ago, Wölfchen said:

who cares, but then everything is played anyway, like in a soap opera! (i.e. fake)

I can't imagine anyone having any doubts about this, she just lays down for him and earns some money again, at least let them use a condom but that probably won't happen

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

and of course you do this directly with a stranger the first day in front of the camera, completely spontaneously and not discussed beforehand of course 😇

When you meet a “ stranger “ at a bar and you want some fun and your hormones to relax ( at least both “ expressed “ being horny masturbating the last 24 hours as we saw .. ) , are you asking her for things or you proceed with the whatever attraction and will to fuck ? Except if you are the polite nice guy and you are asking if you can share the bed / sleep with the person flirting .. we have said repeatedly that Ashley has no boundaries and she ENJOYS HER LIFE at the maximum the way she wants and wishes , without hesitations and according to horny mood .. I mean , come on , she even fucked Fior ( who, Fior , the guy that being nearly 40 - I think - he needs instructions on how to fuck - we saw it from Fiora , from Wendy , from Ashley ) … Ashley is a top RLC employee for the villas , she just lives and enjoys the dream having it all and at the same time BEING completely REWARDING and generous to the people who like watching her .. most of the times , she’s the number 1 funniest and smiliest / happiest girl , no issues or sadness or drama , this is the life that a girl or her age and having this luxury should do .. Gloria was the same but after her drinking issues , she has chilled a lot .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, happyone said:

Got to give Lacrim credit.  He is proceeding slowly with his caresses--not too agressive. He just might get lucky and this is a happy ending to his night😏

You're talking shite, Happy...😏