B7 - General Topic 2023 #20 (June)

Tu oses écrire ce que tu viens de dire , c'est vraiment triste 

là RLC a brisé le mythe de Dylan en lui procurant une pute , meme moi qui ne l'aime pas trop mais je n'ai pas les yeux bouchés pour ne pas reconnaitre ses qualités d'écoute et de discussions avec les filles de RLC et de reconnaitre qu'il est un compagnon avec qui il doit être agréable de passer un bon moment .

Et si il les baise, tant mieux pour lui , et encore tant mieux si il drague comme je l'ai dit plus haut d'autres filles de RLC qui sont là, et disponibles 

En voila une nouvelle qui est arrivée depuis deux jours , Leia , et puis Nadia, Sambuka , Shantel Megan , etc...

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

I see your avatar is Linda, I hope you noticed that she arrived at 2am and is back in bed with her husband

Enjoy it because these will certainly be his last nights with us.

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

I think maybe the cameras made i more awkward for her.

Could quite possibly be...would've loved to have seen her take a longer pounding,maybe even a longer bj

52 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And we were just reading 24 hours ago that he is who he is because he can only fuck his colleagues 😂🤣😂🤣 and he can’t have girls outside 😂🤣😂🤣😂 Let’s see today’s narration and hate … if the guy was leaving in the downtown Barcelona apartments , he would have broken the records I believe .. AGAIN , who’s next ??? 😂😂

The way she left in a hurry after the sex made it all a bit strange. Unless she had to go, or possibly because of the cameras.

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

And we were just reading 24 hours ago that he is who he is because he can only fuck his colleagues 😂🤣😂🤣 and he can’t have girls outside 😂🤣😂🤣😂 Let’s see today’s narration and hate … if the guy was leaving in the downtown Barcelona apartments , he would have broken the records I believe .. AGAIN , who’s next ??? 😂😂

the fact that your master can only fuck whores remains and despite your screams and adoration and your boss's coercion you know it.

• Upvote 1