US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 23 (06/14/23)

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wow! Such anger and hatred from the passive German.

Du verstehst wie immer  - nichts. Ich möchte nur das Du in Frieden schläfst. Mit dieser Welt hier bist Du offenbar total überfordert. keinen Stress mehr .........

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Liar. You wished me dead.

NEIN - DU bist doch bereits geistig tot. DU hast aufgegeben als selbständiger Mensch zu denken. DU lässt nur noch vom Arsch von Trump denken. Und das ist geistiger Tod.   Meine Hilfe ignorierst Du  -  Schade für Dich.  Tschüss !

54 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

NO - YOU are already spiritually dead. YOU have given up thinking as an independent person. DU only makes people think of Trump's ass. And that is spiritual death. You ignore my help - too bad for you. Bye !

The last person in the world I would want any help from is you.

Das Stück Scheisse von SPYING 1 und 2 Familie sind traurige US-NAZI-Idioten und versuchen von ihrer kriminellen Gesinnung hier abzulenken. Diese "Rep-US-NAZI"-Waffen-Narren sind potentielle Mörder. Fuck-SPYING-Shit, Deutschland-Hasser. Ohne zum Thema "US-Politik" einen Beitrag zu leisten. Wer braucht diese Narren - und Ridgerunner dazu.

Diskussion mit Menschen, wenn auch Amerikaner, das wäre schön  -  US-Rep-Trump-Idioten sind für ein Gespräch völlig ungeeignet. Mit "Dummen" ist eine Diskussion nicht möglich  -  Schade.   😁

5 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

The piece of shit from SPYING 1 and 2 family are sad US-NAZI idiots and try to distract from their criminal attitude here. These " Rep-US-NAZI" gun nuts are potential murderers. Fuck-SPYING-Shit, haters of Germany. Without contributing to the topic "US politics". Who needs these fools - and Ridgerunners at that.

Discussion with people, albeit Americans, that would be nice -  US Rep Trump jerks are totally unfit for a conversation. A discussion with "stupid" is not possible - a pity.   😁

I would "NEVER" give up my guns 🔫 cause it's my birth right as an American to be able to protect my family