Dasha & Demid Pictures - Split #1

HOLLY INTERNET GODS! WHY DO WE ABSOLUTELY MUST QUOTE THE POST THAT IS FIVE PICTURES LONG OVER AND OVER AGAIN. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST SAY WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY.

MARK MY WORDS, WE COME BACK TOMORROW, IT'S GONNA BE QUOTED AT LEAST FIVE MORE TIMES.

LOL. RETAAAAAAAAAARDS!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2014‎-‎11‎-‎05 at 8:28 PM, snaky said:

HOLLY INTERNET GODS! WHY DO WE ABSOLUTELY MUST QUOTE THE **** AAARDS!

Well now, Mr. ALL CAPS grouch.  Some of us have been on these here intern webs for a while longer than others (of us.... have... been.... on them...).. Anyway, mayhaps it would be beneficial to INSTRUCT people as to the preferred protocol via private message.  Many people don't understand the

name.... etc. and the

language.  I know, it seems obvious to people who are used to it, but we all had to learn how to deal with that sort of thing sometime.  Maybe the people don't know how to quote something using just a part of it, so they just click Quote and whatever happens ... well..... happens. 

A happy little tutorial would be much more constructive than BANISHMENT MUSIC, PROFESSOR!

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

joli shooting de galipette Leora !!! ;) :-*

Don't panic, I know how to part quote, but someone asked for the video so I figured if you quote it enough and scroll down really fast you can pretend its a video!

The only free lunch I get is when the wife opens her legs.  lol

Don't know about you, but that act cost me a fortune and most of my adult years...  :D

no fue a usted solo , creo que caímos en la trampa mas de uno , y no fue gratis para nada esta en lo cierto .