what Is Wrong With This Apt????

She is pissed at what he did. He total disrespected her by smearing shit under her nose. What an asshole.

... so to speak.

I see that K&R left the bottle of Jägermeister.  That means it must be an empty, I guess.

Seems that it might be getting harder and harder to find people to live in these places.  Finding appropriate couples can't be an easy task.

el 2º dia sin follar y se han quitado de en medio estos esta noche no duermen aqui . creo que el problema es el , recuerdo angela pasaba lo mismo que el le costaba mucho que se le pusiera dura , por que entrar en esto si saben a que vienen , si no que se queden en casa .

el 2º dia sin follar y se han quitado de en medio estos esta noche no duermen aqui . creo que el problema es el , recuerdo angela pasaba lo mismo que el le costaba mucho que se le pusiera dura , por que entrar en esto si saben a que vienen , si no que se queden en casa .

estos es como cuando te montas en la montaña rusa y estas arriba de todo y piensas MIERDA PARA QUE ME HE SUBIDO YO AQUI ,

She is pissed at what he did. He total disrespected her by smearing shit under her nose. What an asshole.

Here is how things went:

02:49 Nude Dasha begins to caress Demid's genitals under the blanket and watching him in the face, sometimes she closes her eyes.

02:51 Dasha moves top of Demid and begin to kiss him. Demid says something, Dasha upset and turns her back to Demid, Demid turns towards her and tries to comfort.

02:57 Dasha starts to cry, sniffle, and wipes her nose and eyes, Demid notices this, wipes gently Dasha's eyes and cheeks, puts his hand to the hips of Dasha, Dasha continues sniffling, Demid tries to turn her face towards himself but does not succeed, Demid tries again to wipe Dasha's eyes, but Dasha resists and starts wag her head, Demid also tries to caress Dasha' ear but Dasha resists also this.

03.00 Dasha goes to bathroom, blow her nose to her hand couple of time, washes her face quickly and go back to bed, she still wipes her eyes and gazes to the camera.

03.08 Demid begins again to speak gently, turn her on her back and comfort her.

03.18 Dasha hugs Demid and looking at camera, kissing his back, then she wears, take the computer and goes to the living room on the couch to cry.

03.28 Demid comes to the living room, Dasha pushes him away, Demid comes back and takes Dasha in his arms and carries her back to bed, then he kisses her stomach and begins to rub her genitals, Dasha does not agree that, a brief discussion and Dasha goes crying to the bathroom, blow, washing her face, takes computer from the living room and go back to bed. Dasha starts to do something with the computer.

05.05 Dasha hugs Demid and begins to sleep.

Who was an asshole?

Wow, great story! You even noted the times to the minute! Are the hours in their time or ours? Because if it's our times, then they just got home at 5 o'clock.

And what happened between 3:28 and 5:00? Almost two hours unaccounted for.

You REALLYneed to get a life away from RLC! Maybe write some soap operas

Wow, great story! You even noted the times to the minute! Are the hours in their time or ours? Because if it's our times, then they just got home at 5 o'clock.

I left many insignificant details out because of my language skills in their writing would have lasted forever. Those times are on their time.

And what happened between 3:28 and 5:00? Almost two hours unaccounted for.

03.34-05.05 she did something on the computer, at first she was on vk.com, but turned the machine in such a position that the screen does not show up.

You REALLYneed to get a life away from RLC! Maybe write some soap operas

I can agree with the first statement. But this story has not been anything to do with soap opera, that was couple of hours of their real life.

Here is how things went:

02:49 Nude Dasha begins to caress Demid's genitals under the blanket and watching him in the face, sometimes she closes her eyes.

02:51 Dasha moves top of Demid and begin to kiss him. Demid says something, Dasha upset and turns her back to Demid, Demid turns towards her and tries to comfort.

02:57 Dasha starts to cry, sniffle, and wipes her nose and eyes, Demid notices this, wipes gently Dasha's eyes and cheeks, puts his hand to the hips of Dasha, Dasha continues sniffling, Demid tries to turn her face towards himself but does not succeed, Demid tries again to wipe Dasha's eyes, but Dasha resists and starts wag her head, Demid also tries to caress Dasha' ear but Dasha resists also this.

03.00 Dasha goes to bathroom, blow her nose to her hand couple of time, washes her face quickly and go back to bed, she still wipes her eyes and gazes to the camera.

03.08 Demid begins again to speak gently, turn her on her back and comfort her.

03.18 Dasha hugs Demid and looking at camera, kissing his back, then she wears, take the computer and goes to the living room on the couch to cry.

03.28 Demid comes to the living room, Dasha pushes him away, Demid comes back and takes Dasha in his arms and carries her back to bed, then he kisses her stomach and begins to rub her genitals, Dasha does not agree that, a brief discussion and Dasha goes crying to the bathroom, blow, washing her face, takes computer from the living room and go back to bed. Dasha starts to do something with the computer.

05.05 Dasha hugs Demid and begins to sleep.

Who was an asshole?

Do you have the tape because you left out a lot of important details in your time line. I know what I saw and he stuck his finger in her ass and than whipped it twice on her face. When she went to clean her face twice did you notice that she scrub below her nose real hard she wouldn't do this if she had a runny nose. She was trying to get the shit smell off her face. He gave what is called a dirty sanchez.

The asshole is Demid!

Send me the tape if you have it, I will watch it and If I am wrong I will Apologize.