what Is Wrong With This Apt????

So you're saying at 2:49 am she woke up and wanted sex? Because I was watching from the time they got back to about 3:10 their time, and I haven't seen anything you're describing here. As far as I know at 2:00 they were watching a movie. Around 2:30 he went out on the balcony and a few minutes later she followed. Around 3:00, they came back in, she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and lightly wash her face. And then they finally went to sleep 

So you're saying at 2:49 am she woke up and wanted sex? Because I was watching from the time they got back to about 3:10 their time, and I haven't seen anything you're describing here. As far as I know at 2:00 they were watching a movie. Around 2:30 he went out on the balcony and a few minutes later she followed. Around 3:00, they came back in, she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and lightly wash her face. And then they finally went to sleep

It sounds like you have about half an hour recording, without the clock is displayed in the corner? Have you calculated those times from File manager Date modified field? Date modified field displays the time when the recording is finished, not starting time, which explains that about half an hour fault in your times.

02.05 Demid went to the balcony, return back, pick his phone and went back to the balcony

02.19 Dasha went to the balcony

02.24 They both return from balcony, Demid went to somewhere about minute (maybe living room or bath room), Dasha started to straighten sheeting, when Demid returned he switched the lights off, he visited at balcony few seconds, Dasha says something and he switched lights back on, and helps her to straighten the bed.

02.25 They both went back to the balcony, Demid return to pick up something which looked like lighter

02.36 They both went to the bath room washing their teeth and hands, when they returned they went to the bed

Demin has many similarities to Ruslan:

he is not in love with Dasha but using her to have a paid living

he is not really interested in sex, not even body contact

as only difference he is taking regularly a shower.

I am very sorry for both girls, Katya and Dasha, that they are being misused because of their love to these guys.

I am very sorry for both girls, Katya and Dasha, that they are being misused because of their love to these guys.

So you're saying he doesn't love her and is using because he hasn't had sex with her in the 2 days they have been on camera?

Do you think that he has noticed the RLC tenant search somewhere a few weeks ago. Then he searched for that girl, in order to move to live for free and also get some money from this? I do not think so.

So you're saying he doesn't love her and is using because he hasn't had sex with her in the 2 days they have been on camera?

yo estoy de acuerdo con otro post que es mejor agarrar el toro por los cuernos y el primer dia tener sexo , si no luego en frio es peor , me estoy temiendo que vamos a ver mucho debajo de las sabanas .

yo estoy de acuerdo con otro post que es mejor agarrar el toro por los cuernos y el primer dia tener sexo , si no luego en frio es peor , me estoy temiendo que vamos a ver mucho debajo de las sabanas .

I do not think so, these are not concealed nudity. The girl seems to be willing most of the time, but he still has a fear of how he performs it in front of cameras. I strongly believe that it will happen without coverage when the moment is right. The first night she tried, but he was not ready yet. Then he would have done it to appease him, but she was too upset. The second night they were guests, and the third, they were gone. Suitable opportunities have been few, and guests often.

Recuerdo la primera noche,ella en cama con el,Demid distante y ella lo busco hasta en un par de ocasiones el la rechazo,ella cojio su portatil se fue a la cocina y lloro sin que la viera,luego vino a buscarla,pero ella no estaba en el mismo punto, dolida.

Esta reacccion de Demid es hasta cierto punto logica poneros en su lugar,pero tambien saben a lo que van,lo que esta claro es que ella es mas libre,por cierto como todas las mujeres de RLC respecto de sus hombres 8)

I remember the first night, she in bed with, distant Demid and she look it up on a couple of occasions the rejection, she I picked your laptop went to the kitchen and weeping while seeing it, then came to fetch her, but she was not at the same point, hurt.

This reacccion of Demid is to some extent logic put in place, but also know what van, what is clear is that she is more free, indeed as all women RLC on his 8 men)