Karol & Kos (2023) #2

Noldus

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Still , such a pity that this couple STILL needs the cameras to make the living in Barcelona. The same like Bogdan and Nelly , Leora and Paul , Linda and Tibor and Alberto . I only exclude Masha who for her the apartment is INDEED HER HOME . 

To me is clear that they don't need it. Just makes life easier. Maybe in when Kos arrived and they needed some support. We know that isn't easy for immigrants to get an apartment to rent.

This apartment is their home. Looks how Karol decorated. Everything is by her wish.

Also, Karol loves the cameras and respect her viewers. I bet that if K&K are removed from the project, they can still live in Barcelona or in a city nearby.

Just like Venera and Lion.

On the other hand, if Masha is removed from the project she will live on the streets because she no other job and I guess she doesn't have nay skills to apply for a job.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me is clear that they don't need it. Just makes life easier. Maybe in when Kos arrived and they needed some support. We know that isn't easy for immigrants to get an apartment to rent.

This apartment is their home. Looks how Karol decorated. Everything is by her wish.

Also, Karol loves the cameras and respect her viewers. I bet that if K&K are removed from the project, they can still live in Barcelona or in a city nearby.

Just like Venera and Lion.

On the other hand, if Masha is removed from the project she will live on the streets because she no other job and I guess she doesn't have nay skills to apply for a job.

I agree that in comparison for example to the ongoing joke of Leora and Paul and the funny ongoing stay of Nelly and Bogdan ( Linda and Tibor the only explanation returning to stay when CLEARLY they were ready to quit RLC MUST have been the increase of money they get per month ) , this apartment both they really tried  to make it feel like home , totally agree on that . But , Karol and Kos aren’t an “ RLC “ couple , they are just two normal people who DON’T NEED RLC , smart , flexible ,  normal lives if we agree that RLC is for also showing other things ( adult entertainment and exposure ) . 

Karol and Kos can easily support a life in Barcelona , off cameras many people can help them on their first steps . I really don’t understand why still need to get exposed . We thank them , praise them , LOVE THEM for sharing and especially Karol being an INCREDIBLE NATURAL OF BEAUTY WOMAN . It is exactly the same thoughts i have for Esmi and partially for Nadia . ALL THESE PEOPLE don’t need RLC in my humble opinion. RLC is for more free spirited , wild and crazy / ready for all people . Look at Leora and Paul and what a joke they are nowadays . 

Venera and Lion are still new , mark their 5 anniversary if they make it , they should also go . Family , not so young and new life direction , but they are young and new so they still have things to show . 

I disagree about Masha for a variety of reasons , THE MAIN is the following . Masha HAS ALL THOSE years supporting and helping others , she has LOTS OF MONEY , she will easily find accommodation and she has THE BIGGEST SOCIAL CIRCLE of people to count . Masha has calculated all of her moves , i still consider her the SMARTEST RLC tenant . 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree that in comparison for example to the ongoing joke of Leora and Paul and the funny ongoing stay of Nelly and Bogdan ( Linda and Tibor the only explanation returning to stay when CLEARLY they were ready to quit RLC MUST have been the increase of money they get per month ) , this apartment both they really to make it feel like home , totally agree on that . But , Karol and Kos aren’t an “ RLC “ couple , they are just two normal people who DON’T NEED RLC , smart , flexible ,  normal lives if we agree that RLC is for also showing of other things ( adult entertainment and exposure ) . 

Karol and Kos can easily support a life in Barcelona , off cameras many people can help them on their first steps . I really don’t understand why still need to get exposed . We thank them , praise them , LOVE THEM for sharing and especially Karol being an INCREDIBLE NATURAL BEAUTY WOMAN . It is exactly the same thoughts i hane for esmi and partially for Nadia . ALL THESE PEOPLE don’t need RLC in my humble opinion. RLC is for more free spirited , wild and crazy / ready for all people . Look at Leora and Paul and what a joke they are nowadays . 

Venera and Lion are still new , mark their 5 anniversary if they make it , they should also go . Family , not so young and new lore direction , but they are young and new so they still have things to show . 

I disagree about Masha for a variety of reasons , THE MAIN is the following . Masha HAS ALL THOSE years supporting and helping others , she has LOTS OF MONEY , she will easily find accommodation and she has THE BIGGEST SOCIAL CIRCLE of people to count . Masha has calculated all of her moves , i still consider her the SMARTEST RLC tenant . 

I don't understand why RLC should only get people who need them. Esmi without RLC wouldn't be in Barcelona, Nadia had some financial problems and joined the project for the easy money, so then she could also rent one of her flats. That was openly discussed with Luna.

I thought that RLC was about real life of people but seems like to you is about orgy and fake shows none stop. I guess you would be better suited watching VHTV and not RLC.

• Upvote 1

maybe the above needs some explaining so I don't sound like I missed a medication dosage

99% of the time, I see her in eh more formal wear

1rst time seeing her in "normal" wear 😁

heck maybe I better check my meds schedule.

of course because I 

kurt cobain comedy GIF by Sub Pop Recordshave the cross of being shallow to bear

naked and knees apart is mana from heaven😀

Edited by peking
added

2 minutes ago, peking said:

maybe the above needs some explaining so I don't sound like I missed a medication dosage

99% of the time, I see her in eh more formal wear

1rst time seeing her in "normal" wear 😁

heck maybe I better check my meds schedule.

You missed her this morning wearing a similar top but with a nice cleavage. 🥵😋

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You missed her

needlework/stich thingy she was working on

where did it go? was it done?

stay tuned on the same bat channel, same bat time(damn time zones)

Adam West Dancing GIFyeah, got a thing for the old batman tv show😀

3 minutes ago, peking said:

needlework/stich thingy she was working on

where did it go? was it done?

stay tuned on the same bat channel, same bat time(damn time zones)

Adam West Dancing GIFyeah, got a thing for the old batman tv show😀

Is in the guest room. She hasn't touched it for a long time.

• Thanks 1