Politics Boards

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Trump is being indicted for the speech he made on the day of the riot, so he is being indicted for exercising his right of free speech. He is also being indicted because Jack Smith is charging that Trump did not believe he lost the election and thus is guilty of promoting a lie to overturn the election. Jack Smith is a mind reader? The charges are laughable, but now Trump will have an opportunity to show all the evidence of voter fraud that took place in the election as a way of proving that he sincerely believed the election was stolen.

Al Gore has entered the discussion

37 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Trump is being indicted for the speech he made on the day of the riot, so he is being indicted for exercising his right of free speech. He is also being indicted because Jack Smith is charging that Trump did not believe he lost the election and thus is guilty of promoting a lie to overturn the election. Jack Smith is a mind reader? The charges are laughable, but now Trump will have an opportunity to show all the evidence of voter fraud that took place in the election as a way of proving that he sincerely believed the election was stolen.

The recent indictment against Donald Trump is only 45 pages, so instead of believing conspiracies, along with wrong information regarding this indictment, just take time and read it

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

The recent indictment against Donald Trump is only 45 pages, so instead of believing conspiracies, along with wrong information regarding this indictment, just take time and read it

45 pages of legal gobbledy gook. Jack Smith had decided to indict Trump before his investigations had ever started. Typical Stalinist indictment, "Show me the person and I'll show you the crime." I trust Alan Dershowitz's analysis of the indictments much more than yours.  

49 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

45 pages of legal gobbledy gook. Jack Smith had decided to indict Trump before his investigations had ever started. Typical Stalinist indictment, "Show me the person and I'll show you the crime." I trust Alan Dershowitz's analysis of the indictments much more than yours.  

Just read it for yourself and you will see, and stop depending on everyone else to think for you

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Vor Monaten habe ich Ihnen bereits Straftatbestände für Trump mitgeteilt - im Zusammenhang mit Trump-Rede als "Aufhetzung seiner Meute" zum Sturm auf das Capitol um Bestätigung der rechtmäßigen Wahl von Joe Biden zu verhindern.

Für jeden wachen Menschen in der Welt, der diese Rede und den folgenden Mob verfolgt hat ist das seit langem klar. Nur Leute mit schwachem Gehirn erkennen tatsächliche Situation nicht. Ob Trump selbst Tragweite seiner Worte erkannt hat ist unbekannt und unwichtig. Trump hat Menschen zu Aufruhr und Umsturz animiert. Er hat Bestätigung der rechtmäßig erfolgten Wahl von Joe Biden als Präsident behindert - und das ist kriminell und Hochverrat gegen den Staat für den er einen Eid geschworen hat. Nach US-Gesetz "Höchststrafe".

Sonderermittler Smith hat lange gebraucht um seine Anklage wasserdicht zu machen. Ex-Vize-Präsident Pence hat nach langem zögern seinem Herzen und der Wahrheit folgend einen wichtigen Beitrag geleistet. Danke.

Ich hatte mit der Beurteilung der Lage von Anfang an Recht.

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

Months ago, I shared with you Trump's criminal offenses in connection with Trump's speech inciting his mob to storm the Capitol to prevent confirmation that Joe Biden was legitimately elected.

This has long been clear to any awake person in the world who has followed this speech and the mob that followed. Only people with weak brains do not recognize actual situation. Whether Trump himself recognized the implications of his words is unknown and unimportant. Trump has encouraged people to revolt and subvert. He has obstructed confirmation of the legitimate election of Joe Biden as President - and that is criminal and treasonable against the state to which he is sworn. "Maximum penalty" under US law.

Special Counsel Smith has taken a long time to water down his indictment. After much hesitation, ex-Vice President Pence, following his heart and truth, has made an important contribution. Thanks.

I was right from the start with my assessment of the situation.

Wrong.

• Upvote 1