Politics Boards

On 8/10/2023 at 6:55 AM, StarLight28 said:

Everyone should be equal before the law and should be treated equally. The difference is that the Biden family is insightful and recognizes wrongdoing and Trump is a lumberjack type who lashes out and provokes and insults everyone, especially the judiciary, and that doesn't go over well. Legal texts can always be interpreted, that's always the case. Ultimately, "all the circumstances of the individual case" decide. A person who shows remorse is judged more leniently than one who is a know-it-all and never cooperates.

Trump never shows a trace of insight - that's why he's up to his neck in brown sauce because of many missteps. 😁

That is undoubtedly one of the dumbest statements I have ever heard. 

On 8/11/2023 at 6:04 AM, StarLight28 said:
WWW.MERKUR.DE

A Joe Biden decree will give more money to US troops stationed in Ukraine. Their troop strength is disputed, but there are indications.

I thought they promised no U.S. boots would be on the ground in Ukraine. Ukraine running out of soldiers to send into combat?

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That is undoubtedly one of the dumbest statements I have ever heard. 

Das ist Realität. Du hast offenbar immer noch nicht begriffen das Trump ein weinendes Kind und ein Volltrottel ist, der sich mit seiner Überheblichkeit permanent selbst Probleme macht. Ich habe kein Mitleid mit diesem Typen.

On 8/11/2023 at 6:28 AM, StarLight28 said:

But we never hear anything about the motive of the transgender that shot and killed students and teachers in a Christian school in Tennessee. Why has the transgender's manifesto never been made public?

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

But we never hear anything about the motive of the transgender that shot and killed students and teachers in a Christian school in Tennessee. Why has the transgender's manifesto never been made public?

Stelle diese Frage dem Staatsanwalt und nicht hier im Forum.