Elli & Vencel (2023) #3

Pete1960

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

The ones that I saw recently wasn't hiding exactly. It is unusual the times that she leaves and returns. It could be so many things, just like the girls in Barcelona, we always speculate a bunch of things and when we find out the truth is a big nothing.

Both coddle some times and the night that she was crying, in the next morning he came back with flowers to her.

Maybe then having done something  wrong  and trying with the flowers to apologize ? Or show himself being STILL the guy she can always trust ? 

In any case , I have never ever bought that Elli and Vencel have a strong / committed boyfriend / girlfriend relationship . It is kind of an agreement , eternal friends from school that RLC discovered and they got offered this opportunity and things promised to them . For me , REAL  relationships we see every day with Venera / Lion , Scarlet and her mister , Karol and Kos , Barbie and Ken , Gyana and Dantez , FOR SURE  Dasha and Sasha ..  these people share , they communicate , they are living “ normal “ relationships .. 

Vencel and Elli it is like “ sharing “ the place and having benefits , they have a relationship and sexual interactions that it is feeling like “ now , let’s do this and enjoy “ .. from so young people , I would expect passion , wild things ..

Time will tell with these two . I only know that Peater reads the forum 😁 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe then having done something  wrong  and trying with the flowers to apologize ? Or show himself being STILL the guy she can always trust ? 

In any case , I have never ever bought that Elli and Vencel have a strong / committed boyfriend / girlfriend relationship . It is kind of an agreement , eternal friends from school that RLC discovered and they got offered this opportunity and things promised to them . For me , REAL  relationships we see every day with Venera / Lion , Scarlet and her mister , Karol and Kos , Barbie and Ken , Gyana and Dantez , FOR SURE  Dasha and Sasha ..  these people share , they communicate , they are living “ normal “ relationships .. 

Vencel and Elli it is like “ sharing “ the place and having benefits , they have a relationship and sexual interactions that it is feeling like “ now , let’s do this and enjoy “ .. from so young people , I would expect passion , wild things ..

Time will tell with these two . I only know that Peater reads the forum 😁 

Problem with that is we get the worst half life. We get to watch Fatboy play video games half naked all day and night. Sorry, I feel if things don't change they should leave RLC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/30/2023 at 8:51 AM, Sean_G said:

Problem with that is we get the worst half life. We get to watch Fatboy play video games half naked all day and night. Sorry, I feel if things don't change they should leave RLC.

At least he should go. He sits in that chair tilted back like a quadriplegic. I keep looking for the straw he would blow into to move his wheel chair. He needs to take a good look at himself.  Elli doesn’t seem to enjoy sex with him at all, she needs a round with Dylan. 🤘

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Maxbell said:

At least he should go. He sits in that chair tilted back like a quadriplegic. I keep looking for the straw he would blow into to move his wheel chair. He needs to take a good look at himself.  Elli doesn’t seem to enjoy sex with him at all, she needs a round with Dylan. 🤘

No, just an Onscreen round while drunk with Peater Peater Pussy Eater for hours and hours of pleasure. Instead she is going offscreen to achieve her pleasure and satisfaction of her inner most desires. That is because Rugby boy never leaves the apartment.