Elli & Vencel (2023) #3

Pete1960

15 hours ago, Thestarider said:

It is not even worth the time watching this apartment anymore..... Elli is never home and when she is mostly sleeping from being out all night being a vampire.

One of my favorite apartments has completely went to shit now.

Yep. 'tis a shame 😞

• Upvote 3

So I am convinced now that Elli and Peater Peater The Pussy Eater are hooking up outside of the RLC camera's.. That is because the fat ass cant handle the fact he can not satisfy Elli, I don't blame her for hooking up Peater, but outside of the RLC cams sucks ass. This what real voyeurs pay the high fees to be a member of RLC are paid for.....Elli can be a superstar among so many other superstars of RLC if she chooses too be.... She chooses to hide her real life from Real Life Cam !!!! 

What a shame that I watch this apartment for what ???? To continue to be disappointed ???

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So I am convinced now that Elli and Peater Peater The Pussy Eater are hooking up outside of the RLC camera's.. That is because the fat ass cant handle the fact he can not satisfy Elli, I don't blame her for hooking up Peater, but outside of the RLC cams sucks ass. This what real voyeurs pay the high fees to be a member of RLC are paid for.....Elli can be a superstar among so many other superstars of RLC if she chooses too be.... She chooses to hide her real life from Real Life Cam !!!! 

What a shame that I watch this apartment for what ???? To continue to be disappointed ???

Disappointed Will Ferrell GIF by PeacockTV

So I look a about 7am her time and in bed a couple of hours later gone.  Now I look her time about 1900 and she is here and they are now gone.  Is that how it is now I can see  why she is never home because the fat fuck does noting and the other is just about the same what a shame I think she has someone as she is either not home or on the phone with someone that se goes to the deck to talk.  What ever

Something has changed in the life of Elli outside of the apartment , unfortunately we don’t know and we can only speculate . BUT .. we have seen flowers , we see Peater sleeping for the most ever period as a guest … AND … we haven’t seen the female friend of Elli who stayed for days in the previous apartment .. We have also not seen the couple interacting sexually since a really long time … These are the facts on cameras , what happens outside I believe all 3 of them know .. it becomes of course clear enough that the apartment is carried on by the one and only Elli and Vencel was , is and will always be the person just to be referred and nothing more .. I am sure Elli will sort things out sooner or later , that’s my personal belief on that , patience is the key . 

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Something has changed in the life of Elli outside of the apartment , unfortunately we don’t know and we can only speculate . BUT .. we have seen flowers , we see Peater sleeping for the most ever period as a guest … AND … we haven’t seen the female friend of Elli who stayed for days in the previous apartment .. We have also not seen the couple interacting sexually since a really long time … These are the facts on cameras , what happens outside I believe all 3 of them know .. it becomes of course clear enough that the apartment is carried on by the one and only Elli and Vencel was , is and will always be the person just to be referred and nothing more .. I am sure Elli will sort things out sooner or later , that’s my personal belief on that , patience is the key . 

Aha that must be it, her Dyke friend has turned her to the dark side, that must be who she is visiting on her nightly trysts.

11 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Aha that must be it, her Dyke friend has turned her to the dark side, that must be who she is visiting on her nightly trysts.

Yesterday Elli's pussy was swollen, red and her hair was all greasy looking.  She is also sporting new bruises every day.  He thighs and ass are all bruised!  Someone is definitely fucking the hell out of her.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, hilts122 said:

Yesterday Elli's pussy was swollen, red and her hair was all greasy looking.  She is also sporting new bruises every day.  He thighs and ass are all bruised!  Someone is definitely fucking the hell out of her.

She wasn't at my place.   Wasnt Me Above Suspicion GIF

• Haha 1