Elli & Vencel (2023) #3

Pete1960

This is by far the worst apt. on RLC. Watching Fat, Lazy Vencel laying around playing video games is gross. There are some here who think Elli is a star but I don't have their vision especially when she's neve home. RLC please get a new couple for this apt. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, thinga69 said:

If Elli is having an affair then Vencel is the biggest cuck that I've seen in my live.

And i would even say he is the worst, cucks usually watch their partner get fucked by another man. He doesn't even do that.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It can't be that Elli goes out to see her affair every night. Maybe once in a while but every night is hard to believe.

If she's doing that, in respect for Vencel and us, she should bring him over or ask Vencel to leave the project.

Indeed it sounds ridiculous, once in a while it may be believable but EVERY NIGHT? Wow, i understand Vencel is not Rocco Siffredi but damn Elli is insatiable.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Indeed it sounds ridiculous, once in a while it may be believable but EVERY NIGHT? Wow, i understand Vencel is not Rocco Siffredi but damn Elli is insatiable.

NRE (New Relationship Energy) can do that to a person.....butterflies in the stomach,wanting to fuck them all the time etc. 😄

• Upvote 1