Elli & Vencel (2023) #3

Pete1960

Peater is back , maybe we get some questions answered or perhaps more will rise .. We SHOULD NOT forget that she is / was on her period and perhaps this causes some issues .. We will get our answers during the weekend I guess , especially how the behavior between the two will be . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Peater is back , maybe we get some questions answered or perhaps more will rise .. We SHOULD NOT forget that she is / was on her period and perhaps this causes some issues .. We will get our answers during the weekend I guess , especially how the behavior between the two will be . 

Even on her period she went out every night and last night they came about an hour apart.

Elli could have a affair, but maybe isn't with Peater or only him.

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Even on her period she went out every night and last night they came about an hour apart.

Elli could have an affair, but maybe isn't with Peater or only him.

I agree totally . It’s been a long time we didn’t have so many speculations for an RLC couple , let’s see how this goes . 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree totally . It’s been a long time we didn’t have so many speculations for an RLC couple , let’s see how this goes . 

I still believe in the simple answers. I believe that is more plausible that Elli got a night gig in a bar or nightclub. I just can't explain why some days she takes longer or shorter to arrive back home.

• Upvote 1