B4 - General Topic 2023 #36 (July)

7 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Let's hope we can say EX  bf! Tani deserves a guy that makes her happy.

Remember how happy and glad she was together with Tim!!!

Good Luck Tania          

How do you know she isn't happy with him? She was happy when he brought her back few days ago.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

How do you know she isn't happy with him? She was happy when he brought her back few days ago.

Yes, they hugged a bit but that was nowhere near how she and Tim were hugging and kissing in similar situations. She has the capacity to be deep inlove and showing it. But that dosn't happen with this man.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

tanis bf in B5 and tani in B4, wtf is that all about ?

She's probably just on house arrest since she was gone all of last week. I'm sure she'll pack a bag and disappear again soon.

The real problem with this place is RLC's dickless management. Azura's room has been empty for more than 3 weeks with no replacement in sight. If it takes them that long to fill an empty room, then even tenants who spend most of their time living elsewhere like Tani can stay forever since RLC can at least pretend their rooms are occupied.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Troy said:

I wouldn't mind Lia & Mia coming back? I know nobody likes them? I know they're boring, but Damn they got nice bodies 😊

If you like Lia +Mia ..... good for you, and yes they have nice bodies.   BUT, I would rather see two new girls ..... lay around and do nothing, that have L+M return, lay around, and do nothing. ☺️

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3