B4 - General Topic 2023 #36 (July)

23 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

She didn't work hard ... No move at all ! Just put her vibrator there , I don't call it a bate but she had an orgasm ... 

Touching your genitals until you orgasm isn't masturbating now?🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I am really starting to enjoy watching the BFF's Aya and Oks, I really the  younger one AYA... she is starting to come into her own here lately and is becoming someone I want to watch. I absolutely love a woman with a Pulsating Orgasm, she has what seem to be really hard orgasm's, and today was a Double the Pleasure day for her. Love it.

5 Star Images - Free Download on Freepik

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Yep ... if you touch it !  But Aya didn't touch herself but just put the vibrator on it ... and that's it !!  

here is the definition.--so unfortunately you need to better understand the subject.😉

mas·tur·ba·tion ˌma-stər-ˈbā-shən 

: erotic stimulation especially of one's own genital organs commonly resulting in orgasm and achieved by manual or other bodily contact exclusive of sexual intercourse, by instrumental manipulation , occasionally by sexual fantasies, or by various combinations of these agencies
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Why is everybody talking about Aya in this great masturbation scene?? she's Cutie as hell. though I don't like it when you got your rag string hanging out...yuck. I just saw the replay, sorry that was a no good bate 😞

3 minutes ago, Troy said:

Why is everybody talking about Aya in this great masturbation scene?? she's Cutie as hell. though I don't like it when you got your rag string hanging out...yuck. I just saw the replay, sorry that was a no good bate 😞

Well you can use that rag string as dental floss

• Haha 2