B5 General Topic 2023 #6 (July / August)

I see that they are setting in , so , they are the new tenants .. Well , this shows clearly that RLC has MASSIVE problem finding Russian speaking  people , very very interesting experiment but very risky and this is what will attract my interest to watch … Obviously nothing against the new girl and she might be the best tenant ever but Wednesday is missed even more now … 😔

3 minutes ago, zone51 said:

sei fortunato sono italiani come te  😉

non mancate di tradurre cose interessanti per noi

Prendono 800€ in due e vivono gia’ a Barcellona e hanno una casa

The conclusion is that RLC goes slowly in “ unseen “ territories “ with the fist ever i believe couple in B5 that aren’t Russian speaking .. and with Tereza and Timur being kind of the “ modern era “ Nelly and Bogdan , let’s see how it goes .. if they get to know the rest of the Barcelona apartments people or the “ strict “ no mixture with the Russian speaking continues like we saw with Carla / Yanai and Martina for many years before Nelly and Bogdan joined RLC with an additional role apart from being only tenants .. I am quite sceptic and not so thrilled with this move , I can’t think for example how this new couple will have people in B5 when even W&W was difficult for them also … let’s see , good luck to the couple , they will need it .

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, zone51 said:

800 euro al mese su RLC ?

Gli sono stati gia’ dati 1600€ come da contratto, e tra’ 10 giorni riceveranno un bonus, sono Siciliani e probabilmente amici di Taylor. 

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Gli stati gia’ dati 1600€ come da contratto, e tra’ 10 giorni riceveranno un bonus, sono Siciliani e probabilmente amici di Taylor. 

ah ok it's better

I like italians people especially because they are talking alot and expressive 😄 you know the italian style