B5 General Topic 2023 #6 (July / August)

2 hours ago, Mbezerra said:

Wow, che anale arrapato, è comunque entrato.

Lei è meravigliosa.

comunque anche il parlato non era male, ma quello forse è stato meglio alle 0400 di stamattina. "sottovoce gli diceva scopami come una puttana", per lo meno mi è parso, perchè bisbigliava proprio!

32 minutes ago, Monsena said:

comunque anche il parlato non era male, ma quello forse è stato meglio alle 0400 di stamattina. "sottovoce gli diceva scopami come una puttana", per lo meno mi è parso, perchè bisbigliava proprio!

She is hot. This couple deserves a good couple of friends living together, imagine the jokes between couples.

4 hours ago, Monsena said:

anyway the speech wasn't bad either, but maybe that was better at 0400 this morning. "in a low voice she said fuck me like a whore", at least I thought, because he really was whispering!

The speech was the best part!!! She kept saying something,amd even though I don't speak the language,I know it was something dirty she was saying 🤗

4 hours ago, Mbezerra said:

She is hot. This couple deserves a good couple of friends living together, imagine the jokes between couples.

Too bad they don't actually "live" in the apt....

• Like 1

Well well well… something we have hardly ever seen , Tereza masturbating next to an asleep Timur , clearly sexual desire as it isn’t any cameras shows or will .. real moment , very good 😊