B5 General Topic 2023 #6 (July / August)

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

This bunch are the most ego-tripping rude people. Speaking russian when there's a guest who does not understand it.  They do not know the first thing about respect and being polite..Typical russians and ukrainians! Most of them speak ok english (better than Dylan)  and understand it so there's no excuses!

russians and ukrainians they always had a big ego and thinking that the world revolves around them, i don't know why because they are the opposite  at what they think about them. i'm romanian and the ukrainian refugees inspire this type of human

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

This bunch are the most ego-tripping rude people. Speaking russian when there's a guest who does not understand it.  They do not know the first thing about respect and being polite..Typical russians and ukrainians! Most of them speak ok english (better than Dylan)  and understand it so there's no excuses!

I think he understands the essential Russian stuff like blow job and fuck ok...😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It seems like Megan’s boyfriend appears as a surprise , surprise arranged by Aziza ?? I think it was her name that was heard like “ thank you “  to her .. Which of course shows that Megan and the guy remain an item and once per month Megan and the guy will be responsible for her to show some of her private things , in general I think Megan is at her more “ mature “ and “ concentrated “ RLC appearance . No exaggerations and a normal on cameras presence and likeable easily amongst the majority of the tenants .

Which now leads to some easy conclusions made from this gathering and how chaotic Barcelona RLC hub operates ;

a ) The people in B5 show mostly how the “ groups “ have been divided . These people in B5 are in a way related with relationships , some small differences every now and then it is just things “ amongst friends “ and easily solved . These guys represent the Barcelona RLC hub as I think it should be . 

b ) Tereza and Timur are currently the only ones who can organize such evenings , either inviting people in B5 or simply ideas of doing something in Barcelona downtown it is happening only in this place . 

c ) The recently joined couple is a complete RLC failure , an emergency call from RLC management  in Barcelona as they have an EPIC problem finding people to join , in my opinion , they have never faced such an issue apart from this current period . A coupe that we will never be connected as they are there just to fill in the bedroom and make an extra income and no real life at all . FAILURE 

d ) We also come to conclusion that Aya is completely dependent on Oks . The time Oks was away , it was the only time that Aya came closer with the rest of the tenants , as soon as she came back , isolation again in B4 . 

e ) Sambuka is BY FAR the best TENANT Barcelona tenant , she is the ONLY one who is managing to balance ALL of her life on and off cameras . She has her life in Barcelona but she MANAGES to have made relationships with tenants across the RLC apartments and she’s welcomed in gatherings and participates . At the same time , she manages to have her private life on cameras and the most important , SHE IS THE ONLY ONE ( except maybe Milena as we saw recently ) that has / manages to have a connection with Harley and Fiora who are by FAR , the apartment that HAVE ZERO connection to the Barcelona RLC project as they don’t want anything with anyone ( surprisingly Milena visited Fiora ) . Sambuka manages to be around all of her “ obligations “ and trying to satisfy everyone , KUDOS TO HER , TENANT OF THE SUMMER in Barcelona , what an addition and thanks Harley . 

f ) Lacrim is the weakest link as the guy lacks certain behavior attitude . He tries to be friendly with everyone but the way he does it , it comes like it is all staged for his own purposes . Tonight’s absence from B5 shows that he isn’t welcomed by the rest . On the contrary , Dylan remains a guy that people like to have around , again , his presence in B5 is the proof . 

g ) Gloria and Ashley remain a big “ QUESTION MARK “ as what has happened with them and got so much distant suddenly and out of nowhere after the AMAZING first two months they had . For sure something has happened , let’s hope we learn one day so the questions can be answered . 

h) Tani is simply dragged by the feelings that has for her guy , it has affected her stay and it is more  than clear that RLC keeps her because they can’t find others . I think if they could find people , Tani would be free to go and live her relationship off cameras  and without struggling and being another “ staged “ tenant , it is a pity for this woman who was the top last year when she arrived but … REALLY PITIFUL .

i ) AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST , please everyone , WHAT IN THE FUCK MILENA does ? WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING ? A woman who doesn’t belong in this world , all these people are young , wild , ready form adventures and enjoying life and moments and experiences and she PRETENDS that she’s also part of this world when WE ALL KNOW she has a life outside BEING A MOTHER and she tries to behave like a girl of 24-27 years old . WHAT A SHAME FOR MILENA that she chose this over her own blood and the biggest gift a woman can get , that is being a mother .

END OF THE CHAPTER 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 FOOD FOR THOUGHT AND OPINIONS but this is RLC BARCELONA SUMMER 2023 . The newcomers  can’t be judged yet , let’s wait . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems like Megan’s boyfriend appears as a surprise , surprise arranged by Aziza ?? I think it was her name that was heard like “ thank you “  to her .. Which of course shows that Megan and the guy remain an item and once per month Megan and the guy will be responsible for her to show some of her private things , in general I think Megan is at her more “ mature “ and “ concentrated “ RLC appearance . No exaggerations and a normal on cameras presence and likeable easily amongst the majority of the tenants .

It looked like it was Dylan that arranged the surprise with Megan's boyfriend.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Wow, what an asshole he is.

Wait … They will come WILD on him again as soon as he is seen with a girl in a bed or on a couch or whatever …

The guy is the one that he is helping the villas currently when he is around to enjoy some viewership , otherwise all of the girls there it is like an INVISIBLE hand put them there just to sleep , wake up , pool to swim  , ( obligations masturbation ) , repeat . 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Wait … They will come WILD on him again as soon as he is seen with a girl in a bed or on a couch or whatever …

The guy is the one that he is helping the villas currently when he is around to enjoy some viewership , otherwise all of the girls there it is like an INVISIBLE hand put them there just to sleep , wake up , pool to swim  , ( obligations masturbation ) , repeat . 

I only find B1 interesting right now. B4 doesn't exist unless there's some kind of party and b2 doesn't exist at all.

19 hours ago, ddhm said:

Sembra che il ragazzo di Megan appaia come una sorpresa, sorpresa organizzata da Aziza ?? Penso che sia stato il suo nome che è stato sentito come "grazie" a lei .. Il che ovviamente dimostra che Megan e il ragazzo rimangono un oggetto e una volta al mese Megan e il ragazzo saranno responsabili di mostrare alcune delle sue cose private , in generale penso che Megan sia nel suo aspetto RLC più "maturo" e "concentrato". Nessuna esagerazione e una normale presenza davanti alle telecamere e simpatica facilmente tra la maggior parte degli inquilini.

Il che ora porta ad alcune facili conclusioni tratte da questo incontro e da come opera il caotico hub RLC di Barcellona;

a) Le persone in B5 mostrano principalmente come sono stati divisi i “gruppi”. Queste persone in B5 sono in qualche modo legate alle relazioni, qualche piccola differenza ogni tanto sono solo cose “tra amici” e facilmente risolvibili. Questi ragazzi rappresentano l'hub RLC di Barcellona come penso dovrebbe essere. 

b) Tereza e Timur sono attualmente gli unici che possono organizzare tali serate, sia invitando persone al B5 o semplicemente idee di fare qualcosa nel centro di Barcellona, sta succedendo solo in questo posto. 

c) La coppia che si è recentemente unita è un completo fallimento di RLC, una chiamata d'emergenza dalla direzione di RLC a Barcellona poiché hanno un problema EPIC nel trovare persone da unire, a mio parere, non hanno mai affrontato un problema del genere a parte questo periodo attuale. Un coupé che non saremo mai collegati perché sono lì solo per riempire la camera da letto e fare un reddito extra e nessuna vita reale. FALLIMENTO 

d) Arriviamo anche alla conclusione che Aya dipende completamente da Oks. Il tempo in cui Oks è stato via, è stato l'unico momento in cui Aya si è avvicinata al resto degli inquilini, non appena è tornata, isolamento di nuovo in B4. 

e) Sambuka è di gran lunga il miglior inquilino di Barcellona, è l'UNICA che riesce a bilanciare TUTTA la sua vita dentro e fuori dalle telecamere. Ha la sua vita a Barcellona ma GESTISCE di aver stretto rapporti con gli inquilini degli appartamenti RLC ed è accolta nelle riunioni e partecipa. Allo stesso tempo, riesce ad avere la sua vita privata davanti alle telecamere e, cosa più importante, È L'UNICA (tranne forse Milena come abbiamo visto di recente) che ha/riusce ad avere un legame con Harley e Fiora che sono di LONTANO, l'appartamento che HA ZERO connessione al progetto Barcelona RLC in quanto non vogliono niente con nessuno (sorprendentemente Milena ha visitato Fiora). Sambuka riesce ad adempiere a tutti i suoi " doveri " e cercando di soddisfare tutti , COMPLIMENTI A LEI , INQUILINO DELL'ESTATE a Barcellona , 

f) Lacrim è l'anello più debole poiché al ragazzo manca un certo atteggiamento comportamentale. Cerca di essere amichevole con tutti, ma nel modo in cui lo fa, sembra che tutto sia stato messo in scena per i suoi scopi. L'assenza di questa sera dal B5 dimostra che non è ben accolto dagli altri. Al contrario, Dylan rimane un ragazzo che alla gente piace avere intorno, ancora una volta, la sua presenza in B5 ne è la prova. 

g) Gloria e Ashley rimangono un grande "PUNTO INTERROGATIVO" per quello che è successo con loro e si sono allontanate così tanto all'improvviso e dal nulla dopo i FANTASTICI primi due mesi che hanno avuto. Di sicuro è successo qualcosa, speriamo di imparare un giorno in modo da poter rispondere alle domande. 

h) Tani è semplicemente trascinata dai sentimenti che prova per il suo ragazzo, ciò ha influito sulla sua permanenza ed è più che chiaro che RLC la trattiene perché non riescono a trovarne altri. Penso che se riuscissero a trovare delle persone, Tani sarebbe libera di andare a vivere la sua relazione fuori dalle telecamere e senza faticare ed essere un'altra inquilina “messa in scena”, peccato per questa donna che l'anno scorso era la top quando è arrivata ma... DAVVERO PIETOSO.

i ) E ULTIMO MA CERTAMENTE NON MENO , per favore a tutti , CHE CAZZO MILENA fa ? CHE CAZZO STA FACENDO? Una donna che non appartiene a questo mondo, tutte queste persone sono giovani, selvagge, pronte all'avventura e si godono la vita, i momenti e le esperienze e lei PRETENDE di essere anche lei parte di questo mondo quando TUTTI SAPPIAMO che ha una vita al di fuori dell'ESSERE UN MADRE e cerca di comportarsi come una ragazza di 24-27 anni. CHE VERGOGNA PER MILENA che ha scelto questo invece del proprio sangue e il regalo più grande che una donna possa ricevere è quello di essere madre.

FINE DEL CAPITOLO 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 Spunti di riflessione e opinioni ma questa è RLC BARCELONA SUMMER 2023 . I nuovi arrivati non possono ancora essere giudicati, aspettiamo. 

Side note of the long speech...
About Gabrielle: she also has a son like Milena... only I think he's in Barcelona.

23 minutes ago, Boing said:

Side note of the long speech...
About Gabrielle: she also has a son like Milena... only I think he's in Barcelona.

and I think her child is just a dog, the one on the bed cover 😁

• Haha 1