B1 - General Topic 2023 #15 (July)

16 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Man i wish she would walk in with baldy right now lol

I think Lacrim thinks they're in a serious relationship now 😂 Clueless that she found another dick within 2 minutes of getting home last night.

• Haha 2

Hmm ..  it seems that whoever is present in B1 currently ( especially Sambuka ) hasn’t been informed that in this apartment - ESPECIALLY IN THIS VERY NIGHT HOURS - loudness /noise / high DB in general isn’t allowed .. the last time the police appeared and saw the closing of B1 for a period ( before being inhabited by girls who didn’t even speak at night hours 😂) - it was when we were introduced to Harley , the time the 4 musketeers were running the place ( Ulyana , Olivia , Fiora ,Harley ) - .. someone could tell that Sambuka at least knows this from Harley , at the moment it is loud and let’s see how it goes and how it ends up .. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmm ..  it seems that whoever is present in B1 currently ( especially Sambuka ) hasn’t been informed that in this apartment - ESPECIALLY IN THIS VERY NIGHT HOURS - loudness /noise / high DB in general isn’t allowed .. the last time the police appeared and saw the closing of B1 for a period ( before being inhabited by girls who didn’t even speak at night hours 😂) - it was when we were introduced to Harley , the time the 4 musketeers were running the place ( Ulyana , Olivia , Fiora ,Harley ) - .. someone could tell that Sambuka at least knows this from Harley , at the moment it is loud and let’s see how it goes and how it ends up .. 

they arent allowed to take money from punters without delivering the goods either LOL

• Upvote 1

spero che il problema non sarà il rumore. per i mieri desideri ad essere di troppo è lacrim, perchè vorrei vedere dylan e sambuca: quello che se le fa tutte e quella che se li fa tutti. ma avento puntato megan, il top sarebbe dylan megan e sambuca. ma sambuca è intrappolata con lacrim. chissà shantal... sono sempre per il trio!!!

12 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Dylan in b1,it's like my boy ddhm can see into the future!! 

Just careful observation 😉.. But with “ the child “ around , i am not interested in watching till very early when perhaps some alcohol will have flow , Lacrim amongst these people it doesn’t work for me 😔 … But , Harley is also nearby 😆 .. it might be that Sambuka sneaks with The Master to the neighbor 😋😋 when “ the child “ might get drank like  last time and Shantal makes her camp and Megan goes to sleep naked .. let’s see , but Dylan has been quiet lately so … 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1