B1 - General Topic 2023 #15 (July)

Well , the best is I think that Harley is in B1 and that Dylan also develops slowly some other connections with Shantal and Megan so as to be able and escape the current villas boredom ( for sure things have happened and the villas are kind out of action again ) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes , it has been seen in the past that it is like opposite apartment ( crossing the street ) and ringing the bell to enter .. very close . 

Cheers, I have no clue where any of the places are, I just can't believe they went out in Barca and the best they could pick up is those same Russian muppets they were with last night. :) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Megan ha avuto un fidanzato italiano per un bel po' di tempo, il famoso "Rocco" (ragazzo davvero in gamba, molto più capace di durata di Dylan e anche abbastanza "ricco" di abilità) e anche il suo attuale ragazzo penso sia italiano. 

si lo è, te lo confermo. e lei qualcosa, poco, ma capisce e sa dire

1 minute ago, JoeBitch said:

You must be on some serious pills 🤣🤣🤣…the child needs to go to bed and stop pretending

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 If Samson was here or Thor or even Anthony , it would be more interesting ( Anthony would be orchestrating though perhaps a strip poker ) , but Samson , he would flirt really “ hard “ any girl .. and Thor , he would simply try to charm the girls .. but let him be blessed and enjoy his times with “ everybody loves Holly “ for as long as the American dream in California lasts .. 

So here is my prediction…just like yesterday Shantal did exactly as I said…tonight will happen absolutely nothing…they will stay up very late…Shantal will end up in her room, no tent bating and Dylan will sleep on the couch….I just saved you 4 hrs of nonsense 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bene, la cosa migliore è che penso che Harley sia in B1 e che Dylan sviluppi lentamente anche altri legami con Shantal e Megan in modo da poter sfuggire all'attuale noia delle ville (di sicuro le cose sono successe e le ville sono piuttosto fuori uso Ancora ) 

verissimo, niente di più giusto. io però una scopata fra il playboy e la ragazza più vacca ci sia mai stata (forse prima c'è masha, ma preferisco sambuca) lo vorrei vdere!

2 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

Cheers, I have no clue where any of the places are, I just can't believe they went out in Barca and the best they could pick up is those same Russian muppets they were with last night. 🙂

It is fine , we are all contributing here what we can more so as to help the viewing experience to be more comfortable and easier to understand .. 

• Thanks 1

Quindi ecco la mia previsione...proprio come ieri Shantal ha fatto esattamente come ho detto...stasera non accadrà assolutamente nulla...staranno alzati fino a tardi...Shantal finirà nella sua stanza, niente tende e Dylan dormirà sul divano...io ti ho appena risparmiato 4 ore di sciocchezze 🤣 🤣 🤣

ecco, hai rovinato la poesia, ma per esperienza temo tu abbia ragione. poi c'è appena stata la riunione coi capi...  e credo che i 3 giorni di bonus siano terminati!

Why is everyone hyping up Shantal so much? She had 100 chances to get action on cam but never done anything as far as i know? She's one of those dead cases like the twins who were just there to look good nothing else.

• Like 1

Just now, Failscream said:

Perché tutti esaltano così tanto Shantal? Ha avuto 100 possibilità di agire in cam ma non ha mai fatto nulla per quanto ne so? È uno di quei casi morti come i gemelli che erano lì solo per fare bella figura nient'altro.

mah.. non è che la si esalti... le si vuole vedere fare qualcosa! finalmente.

cmq ora è sambuca ad essere sola! vado io?

So here is my prediction…just like yesterday Shantal did exactly as I said…tonight will happen absolutely nothing…they will stay up very late…Shantal will end up in her room, no tent bating and Dylan will sleep on the couch….I just saved you 4 hrs of nonsense 🤣🤣🤣

Your prediction has been “saved “ .. mine says that Dylan will end up interacting with Harley at a certain point , perhaps talk about Ulyana and what has happened and other subjects ( it will be in English so that can be VERY VERY interesting ) , but there are few chances that he fucks Harley ( quite possible if Harley and yesterday’s guy feelings are disappointment with his performance and if she heard the marathon of her close friend Sambuka ) ..

Any interaction at the moment between Dylan and shantal or Megan , it is in the Sphere Of Imagination ..