B1 - General Topic 2023 #15 (July)

il y a 2 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

Cela me fait de la peine pour Lacrim, il est pathétique, elle ne lui répond même pas 

Quand à son bouquet, il était triste à voir !!!  

Incroyable !!!  Lacrim prend des photos du bouquet misérable qu'il a amené !😁😁😁

• Haha 1

harley e lacrim vanno via. dylan ha detto di voler dormire sul divano. meg gli ha detto ok, ma per ora sembra voler andare sopra. sambuca non si capisce se andrà con harley e lacrim, ma purtroppo temo di si

il y a 6 minutes, Monsena a dit :

harley et lacrim vanno via. Dylan a detto di voler dormire sul divano. meg gli ha detto ok, ma per ora sembra voler andare sopra. sambuca non si capisce se andrà con harley e lacrim, ma purtroppo temo di si

En tous les cas, il est parti avec deux nanas , va t il pouvoir assurer ?  

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

So here is my prediction…just like yesterday Shantal did exactly as I said…tonight will happen absolutely nothing…they will stay up very late…Shantal will end up in her room, no tent bating and Dylan will sleep on the couch….I just saved you 4 hrs of nonsense 🤣🤣🤣

You were right on the money. Shantal is ugly and so useless, I can't understand the top cam bullshit. Great to see asshole Dylan got nothing.

• Like 1

Dylan isn’t into games , he allows the child to have them .. he sat down to start a bit of talk with Harley but then the child interfered and they started speaking in Russian , he got pissed off , couch , a bit of bla bla with Megan and couch surfer ( he isn’t there to be a decoration plant and not understanding )  .. let’s see now how the girls ( H&S ) will play Lacrim and if they make him end unconscious like the last time in Harley’s place .. ( but then there was sweet little Ulyana and Dylan ) .. except if Sambuka phones one of her guys to stop over 😏😏😏

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Dylan isn’t into games , he allows the child to have them .. he sat down to start a bit of talk with Harley but then the child interfered and they started speaking in Russian , he got pushed off , couch , a bit of bla bla with Megan and couch surfer ( he isn’t there to be a decoration plant and not understanding .. let’s see now how the girls ( H&S ) will play Lacrim and if they make him end unconscious like the last time in Harley’s place .. ( but then there was sweet little Ulyana and Dylan ) .. except if Sambuka phones one of her guys to stop over 😏😏😏

Go to sleep, it's late over there. 😄

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Go to sleep, it's late over there. 😄

Nothing to watch , was just seeing how the interactions were , for example Harley has typical relations with Megan .. Sambuka unfortunately tries to balance all , at least she lives her life without dramas and that’s why she has fun whenever she wishes .. Dylan has decided to give Lacrim the chance to be around Sambuka , it is the same like he had given Anthony the chance to be around Zara .. the results were seen there , now Lacrim believes he can fuck them both , I think they will play him a lot . It’s time to sleep and enjoy the beach day tomorrow with nearly 40 degrees and lots of fires burning in many Greek places which are the real news . 

• Like 2

Clever Megan , she knows that the apartment was in the top of viewing , Dylan is down and she grabs her toy for a “ money reward” .. it is what it is when you miss the real deal .. clever Megan .