Ulyana, Harley (2023) #4

Fagen

2 hours ago, Magnus15721 said:

Everytime Uly has been with her boyfriend having sex the only thing he seems to want is a quick fuck and then a blow job!  He does nothing to satisfy her!  Dylan, rather you like him or not, he gave her what she is craving, some foreplay and lots of it!  He ate her pussy, which her boyfriend never does, fingered her, slapped her ass and squeezed and licked her titties!  The only reason she didn’t want to fuck him because he had no condom!  I actually thought Harley had every intention to fuck Dylan after Uly went to bed seeming like she was done for the night, Harley and Dylan sat on the couch talking and connecting.  Harley then gets in her bed with limp dick for about 5 minutes, but during that 5 minutes Uly decides she wants some more of Dylan!  Harley gets out of bed to come back out to Dylan and she gets a surprise because Dylan and Uly are going at it!  That was fun to watch!  I don’t know if Uly and her boyfriend will stay together, but if they do he better step up his game or Dylan and his one eyed python is going to take her over, in my opinion!

For me it is with Dylan that the situation is not serious. Dylan for these 3 months that we have seen is not the type of guy for stable relationships. He seems more like Bruno, he likes to experiment and taste a different girl a day. Also for this reason, in my opinion, Ulyana does not want to break up with her boyfriend. She knows that with Dylan she can have a couple of fucks and then he'll move on to another girl. And since today Uly went out i guess she prefers to spend this Sunday with her boyfriend.

27 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

For me it is with Dylan that the situation is not serious. Dylan for these 3 months that we have seen is not the type of guy for stable relationships. He seems more like Bruno, he likes to experiment and taste a different girl a day. Also for this reason, in my opinion, Ulyana does not want to break up with her boyfriend. She knows that with Dylan she can have a couple of fucks and then he'll move on to another girl. And since today Uly went out i guess she prefers to spend this Sunday with her boyfriend.

of course she deserved some relaxing walk with her boyfriend after dylan broke her pussy 

• Haha 1

Harley done her hair and makeup and looking good in a bodysuit and long socks

Wonder if it leads to anything?

edit - there she goes. Happy days. Noticed that she (and Ulyana) never finger their pussy, they tend to only rub., but enjoy a dildo...

• Upvote 1

Harley with a nice bate in the LR, dildo, a quick finger, before finishing off with her trusty wand. 😊

And now Ulyana is back, changing into, what appears to be, some more new lingerie/outfit. And it looks like fucking hot! 🥵

This might be good boys... 😁

5 hours ago, Magnus15721 said:

Someone was asking how much did that guy pay Harley to fuck her?  Just after they started making out he reached into his pouch and gave her a $50 bill which she placed on the table.  

Everytime Uly has been with her boyfriend having sex the only thing he seems to want is a quick fuck and then a blow job!  He does nothing to satisfy her!  Dylan, rather you like him or not, he gave her what she is craving, some foreplay and lots of it!  He ate her pussy, which her boyfriend never does, fingered her, slapped her ass and squeezed and licked her titties!  The only reason she didn’t want to fuck him because he had no condom!  I actually thought Harley had every intention to fuck Dylan after Uly went to bed seeming like she was done for the night, Harley and Dylan sat on the couch talking and connecting.  Harley then gets in her bed with limp dick for about 5 minutes, but during that 5 minutes Uly decides she wants some more of Dylan!  Harley gets out of bed to come back out to Dylan and she gets a surprise because Dylan and Uly are going at it!  That was fun to watch!  I don’t know if Uly and her boyfriend will stay together, but if they do he better step up his game or Dylan and his one eyed python is going to take her over, in my opinion!

Couldn’t agree less with the thoughts on Ulyana , very well said 😊👏👏👏