Ulyana, Harley (2023) #4

Fagen

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

For me it is with Dylan that the situation is not serious. Dylan for these 3 months that we have seen is not the type of guy for stable relationships. He seems more like Bruno, he likes to experiment and taste a different girl a day. Also for this reason, in my opinion, Ulyana does not want to break up with her boyfriend. She knows that with Dylan she can have a couple of fucks and then he'll move on to another girl. And since today Uly went out i guess she prefers to spend this Sunday with her boyfriend.

I don’t think that Ulyana’s “ boyfriend “ lives in Barcelona … as we said , when a girl wants to taste another guy , it is simply not serious whatever relationship she has .. Except if it is an open one , but if it was , she wouldn’t be crying . 

11 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Trust me, she was talking with her BF.

Funny you say that you say that Uly and Azura aren't serious about their relation ship just because they cheated their bfs as if a person even on a serious relationship couldn't cheat.

Azura cheated her BF, after that he came by and she was very sad about all that. She even left the project after that.

Uly have this guy coming by since she joined the project, she had trips with him and even spend many weekends with him and even with all that you say that their relationship isn't serious?

to me it seems that you coping because you don't want to believe that both, Azura and Uly, can cheat their BFs.

If Uly isn't serious about her relationship why she spend hours talking to him about things that she isn't happy about her relationship with him?

Unless you have another definition about "serious relationship".

If you have something serious , you simply have every second day the person saying that is your boyfriend in the apartment .. and every second day , you go to his place to overnight .. I mean , come on , cheating while on a relationship , what is it more to discuss ?? If you really love and care , you just say it and that’s it .. even more , she stood up from her bed and searched for Dylan .. can we use the famous “ I was drunk “ 😂😂😂 ??? She was completely sober .. it is just the famous woman thing , a bit of tears and crying hoping for the guy to forgive her … Ulyana is an explosive woman and she finally felt getting the treatment she always deserves .. Someone ( Dylan )  actually know how to touch her , lick her , kiss her .. and she wanted simply to feel that .. and she did . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If you have something serious , you simply have every second day the person saying that is your boyfriend in the apartment .. and every second day , you go to his place to overnight .. I mean , come on , cheating while on a relationship , what is it more to discuss ?? If you really love and care , you just say it and that’s it .. even more , she stood up from her bed and searched for Dylan .. can we use the famous “ I was drunk “ 😂😂😂 ??? She was completely sober .. it is just the famous woman thing , a bit of tears and crying hoping for the guy to forgive her … Ulyana is an explosive woman and she finally felt getting the treatment she always deserves .. Someone ( Dylan )  actually know how to touch her , lick her , kiss her .. and she wanted simply to feel that .. and she did . 

You know that he live in another city.

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

You know that he live in another city.

I prefer a single and crazy Ulyana enjoying her life ( Harley style ) than a commitment Ulyana .. She was always brought to share bedrooms and FINALLY we get her havig her own room .. Ulyana is an incredible skilled , passionate , explosive woman … luckily , we got introduced to The General when she was living in Russia and that’s how she created her legacy so far .. We get the chance during this stay to admire this amazing little girl who gradually becomes a woman , this is a wonderful transition. 

That’s why I always say that she’s Leora’s successor but few can understand the comparison . Ulyana grows on cameras like Leora did but Ulyana is infinite times BETTER because she is social , she travels , she KNOWS how to fuck , she KNOWS how to masturbate and her life it isn’t ONLY LIVING for the cameras .. Ulyana is RLC’s top tenant in terms of a combination of “ real life “ ( obviously referring to the “ new “ tenants as people know my opinion about Masha …) , i hope she reaches the point that she will know when to stop and keep one of the greatest legacies ever and not grow tired in the eyes of the viewer ( boring tenant ) … Ulyana is money and she deserves whatever she provides . 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I prefer a single and crazy Ulyana enjoying her life ( Harley style ) than a commitment Ulyana .. She was always brought to share bedrooms and FINALLY we get her havig her own room .. Ulyana is an incredible skilled , passionate , explosive woman … luckily , we got introduced to The General when she was living in Russia and that’s how she created her legacy so far .. We get the chance during this stay to admire this amazing little girl who gradually becomes a woman , this is a wonderful transition. 

That’s why I always say that she’s Leora’s successor but few can understand the comparison . Ulyana grows on cameras like Leora did but Leora is infinite times BETTER because she is social , she travels , she KNOWS how to fuck , she KNOWS how to masturbate and her life it isn’t ONLY LIVING for the cameras .. Ulyana is RLC’s top tenant in terms of a combination of “ real life “ , i hope she reaches the point that she will know when to stop and keep one of the greatest legacies ever and not grow tired in the eyes of the viewer ( boring tenant ) … Ulyana is money and she deserves whatever she provides . 

Oh, now I understand. Is not that Uly is single or that she isn't in a serious relationship, is your wishful thinking.

I understand your "passion" over Uly but you should see things for what really is. She joined the project in a relationship, he came by many times with bags and stay there for many days. she was all happy with him and didn't seems to be disappointed with his performance or at least she didn't show it. I for once don't believe that they will be together much longer.

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Oh, now I understand. Is not that Uly is single or that she isn't in a serious relationship, is your wishful thinking.

I understand your "passion" over Uly but you should see things for what really is. She joined the project in a relationship, he came by many times with bags and stay there for many days. she was all happy with him and didn't seems to be disappointed with his performance or at least she didn't show it. I for once don't believe that they will be together much longer.

Whenever I see “ intentional “ or “ accidental “ 😂🤣😂🤣 cheating , for me there’s no relationship ( apart of both parties knowing that they are free to do whatever they want whenever they want ) .

15 hours ago, thinga69 said:

If you guys really were paying attention on Uly you would know that she have arguments with her BF since she joined the project.

To pay attention one actually have to understand what they are even saying. Instead of RLC hiring english speaking ppl they whent all russian wich is a dumb choice since the customers/viewers are mostly english speaking.

When Harley and Uly moved into this apartment, limp dick came by with a friend for Uly and it was obvious she was not interested, because she had a boyfriend.  The many times we have seen Uly and her boyfriend having sex he was all for himself.  Things may have changed for her a few weeks ago when she had the lesbian affair with Flora (not sure if that is the correct spelling).  They started out in the shower and then finished in Uly’s bed!  They both appeared quite satisfied after a long make out session.  When Dylan came by with limp dick you could tell by Uly’s body language when she was sitting on the couch with Dylan that she was attracted to him!  What’s crazy is the night before she was bating on camera for her “boyfriend”!  If by chance he saw her performance it will be interesting to see how long it takes for him to show up to reclaim his “property”!  If and when he does he better have a new game plan cause his old one ain’t working!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I agree. Those times when he came to the apartment, Ulyana seemed anything but not sad or bored or even annoyed by his presence. She was always hugging him so for me something she has feelings for her boyfriend, if it were the other way she would never even let him in the house or at least she would be disinterested in him. It's a complicated situation that only Ulyana can resolve in one way or another. Of course a single Ulyana is another thing entirely but she has to choose whether to be single or not. After all, they can't all be like Masha who doesn't care about the consequences if she fucks with this or that man. 

45 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I agree. Those times when he came to the apartment, Ulyana seemed anything but not sad or bored or even annoyed by his presence. She was always hugging him so for me something she has feelings for her boyfriend, if it were the other way she would never even let him in the house or at least she would be disinterested in him. It's a complicated situation that only Ulyana can resolve in one way or another. Of course a single Ulyana is another thing entirely but she has to choose whether to be single or not. After all, they can't all be like Masha who doesn't care about the consequences if she fucks with this or that man. 

Funny 😆 Masha hasn’t fucked a guy for nearly a year since she messed with Elvis except Sam .. and an one time incident with Dasha in Montenegro .. And then I am the one being criticized as “ prejudiced” ( that I am at times 😆