Ulyana, Harley (2023) #4

Fagen

It’s great FINALLY seeing Ulyana getting her rightful place gradually as the top tenant and placing Leora Nr.2 , obviously Leora’s stay with Paul might be hurting her top cameras replays or live feed but it was finally the time for the β€œ NEW BOSS β€œ at the Reallifecam site , the best is yet to come from this woman , she DOES ALL at TOP QUALITY LEVEL .. enjoy one more session… 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Uly staring at the camera while bating..   she's sorry guys,please forgive her?? 🀣Follow Me Please GIF

No one does it better than her. rightfully top apartment at the moment.

Dont care it that was one for us, I enjoyed all of it. Spreading her ass and pussy for the cams. I felt some of those pussy slaps (and loved seeing it) and a very soft spank.

Would love to see some more ass jiggling thought, if I could ask for one thing😊 

edit - also to add, thought her hair looked great and the heels were a nice touch...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s great FINALLY seeing Ulyana getting her rightful place gradually as the top tenant and placing Leora Nr.2 , obviously Leora’s stay with Paul might be hurting her top cameras replays or live feed but it was finally the time for the β€œ NEW BOSS β€œ at the Reallifecam site , the best is yet to come from this woman , she DOES ALL at TOP QUALITY LEVEL .. enjoy one more session… 

Checking the last 10 days of replay and we can see that wasn't easy for Leora.

• Upvote 1

On 7/9/2023 at 7:05 PM, Brokk! said:

She knows that with Dylan she can have a couple of fucks and then he'll move on to another girl.

And she'll be left with a sexual disease and pass it on to her boyfriend πŸ˜‰