Butt plug training

49 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Too bad that we can't get Paul to join so that we can each get a good piece of Leora - mmmm.

Invitation on its way it's for the most sexual beautiful masculine man on the planet  we are waiting  for your reply please Paul say yes we want to learn your technique on how to fuck a woman  wow you are the man

• Haha 1

Just now, Gregg said:

Invitation on its way it's for the most sexual beautiful masculine man on the planet  we are waiting  for your reply please Paul say yes we want to learn your technique on how to fuck a woman  wow you are the man

Could carry on but I threw up

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2023 at 8:19 AM, van the man said:

I've watched Leora and Paul from the start. I firmly believe Paul is gay. The society they live in (particularly when in Russia) is largely Homophobic so Paul uses Leora to hide his sexuality.

Numerous men all over the world hide their real sexuality behind a pretence of a heterosexual relationship.

Paul's facial expressions (or lack of response) to Leora during sex suggests he intensely dislikes what is taking place and longs for it to be over. The unfortunate thing for Paul choosing to hide behind Leora is the fact that she absolutely loves sex!!! If he lived with my wife he would never have to go through the torture of having any sex and his cover story would be far easier to pull off!!!!

The single outstanding feature of Paul is that he recognises the need to participate in RLC or at least allows Leora to fully engage and earn both of them a living. For that we should be eternally grateful to the human Koala!!!

Fuck, thanks for the good laugh. I really needed it.

2 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Gotta disagree.

Shes less likely to put the toy in her ass if she's plugged...

True I agree I have a thing called  my dick and I don't mind if I get shit on because im a fan