Butt plug training

5 minutes ago, van the man said:

I've watched Leora and Paul from the start. I firmly believe Paul is gay. The society they live in (particularly when in Russia) is largely Homophobic so Paul uses Leora to hide his sexuality.

Numerous men all over the world hide their real sexuality behind a pretence of a heterosexual relationship.

Paul's facial expressions (or lack of response) to Leora during sex suggests he intensely dislikes what is taking place and longs for it to be over. The unfortunate thing for Paul choosing to hide behind Leora is the fact that she absolutely loves sex!!! If he lived with my wife he would never have to go through the torture of having any sex and his cover story would be far easier to pull off!!!!

The single outstanding feature of Paul is that he recognises the need to participate in RLC or at least allows Leora to fully engage and earn both of them a living. For that we should be eternally grateful to the human Koala!!!

Got to disagree. He's not queer he's stoic.  Russian men are the strong silent type. Russian women rule their household with an iron fist. Neither will laugh amongst strangers as their culture considers it foolish. It's cultural, albeit with a spectrum of individual spins amongst Russian men.

I have to agree with you about him not getting into it and letting go with Leora.  He's a weird duck but what we are seeing is an honest real life of two people with an existence that came directly from a communist and post communist related world view. Russians are trying to discover life with Stalinist communism and them are walking sometimes with two left feet.

My opinion is that both are happy. They haven't a clue to what they could have.  Their first apartment was a DUMP. They are living high on the hog now comparatively. If either experience some of our lives they'd be dumb founded. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

He's not queer he's stoic.  Russian men are the strong silent type.

You can't be talking about Paul. He might pretend to be silent and stoic by how he walks but he is one fragile unhealthy fat lazy piece of shit. He can be strong when it comes to beating his woman. End of story.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

You can't be talking about Paul. He might pretend to be silent and stoic by how he walks but he is one fragile unhealthy fat lazy piece of shit. He can be strong when it comes to beating his woman. End of story.

I used to fight. I size up Paul as a guy with a lot not shown. He'd be unpleasant to get in a fight with. Just my experience/opinion looking at opponents.

You wouldn't want to piss him off.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Got to disagree. He's not queer he's stoic.  Russian men are the strong silent type. Russian women rule their household with an iron fist. Neither will laugh amongst strangers as their culture considers it foolish. It's cultural, albeit with a spectrum of individual spins amongst Russian men.

I have to agree with you about him not getting into it and letting go with Leora.  He's a weird duck but what we are seeing is an honest real life of two people with an existence that came directly from a communist and post communist related world view. Russians are trying to discover life with Stalinist communism and them are walking sometimes with two left feet.

My opinion is that both are happy. They haven't a clue to what they could have.  Their first apartment was a DUMP. They are living high on the hog now comparatively. If either experience some of our lives they'd be dumb founded. 

For every Paul and Leora living in a communist country , we have a Nelly and Bogdan .. Honest real life would be to do things that ALL PEOPLE do .. But yes , I forgot , they are different .. how was it mentioned some weeks ago ? Antisocial ?? But then , why Leora if she wants nothing to do with society/people she takes so much into account what’s written / posted here ? If it was real life , where in the hell are all those people in the real life of this couple ? Where is Max as a visitor ? Or Paul has such an impact that can’t allow a male friend who was seen repeatedly to visit ? Where are female visitors like the almost to be Leora’s roommate ( proof that she wanted to have company and do a bit things different … ) . 

Russians have been discovering Europe / Asia and Africa  before the war in an incredible traveling range .. Egypt, Turkey , parts of Greece , these have been some millions of Russian visiting and discovering other countries … not to mention the easy  to access likes of Thailand , Indonesia , Vietnam , Singapore or Malaysia .. Millions discover traveling , even Paul and Leora had holidays in their last apartment somewhere ( I am sure some of the people who used to have contact with her know where they went .. ) ..

Body language and facial expressions show a routine daily - kind of boring and without real life challenges - life . Yes , for these two , it might be translated as happiness , but honestly , who believes here that Leora can ever show unhappy in front of cameras ? She will never show any emotions with Paul , think now how REAL she was and what emotions she was showing with the Czech Republic living boyfriend … tears , smiles , flowers and happiness , taking care of herself to go out , hiding for private calls , absent twice per week , well , these were real life moments , the difficulty of her trying to balance her outside life and world with her “ job obligations “ … but people have forgotten so very fast what was happening for nearly 3 years and what has actually been happening with the “ shifts change “ in the apartment when Malia was living there . 

It is their life but if the life of mid thirties people is to wake up after midday , be out for some hours and the rest of the day locked inside an apartment that “ doesn’t feel home “ ( where are decorations , the plants that Leora had in the past , romantic evenings 2-3 times per month , balcony sharing chats and laughs , where are all those things that define a relationship’s status ? ) … 

In the end , who can tell that Leora simply has Paul there because she simply couldn’t stand being alone ? Some good people here were saying that she was suffering from bullying when she was going out the first days that the war started , then it was Paul who came and brought optimism , stability , smiles … he brought companionship, Leora had the man she could trust and stop being afraid being alone … but look at her sometimes .. where is her guy at nights next to her ? During the day by herself while her guy sleeping .. talking about pleasure   and her desperation to find ways even after 10 years to please herself because her guy can’t provide ..

Indeed , this is real life of a couple .. but the happiness , I am sorry , but Leora is such a MASTER cameras manipulator that - as good people have said repeatedly - so many things she sells as “ smokes and mirrors “ ( if I have the right English expression 😂🤣) … for me , she’s with Paul because “ the fear of the worse is the worst “ .. In a country that she gradually started adapting and becoming a new person ( ex boyfriend feelings , trial of a job outside - if we believe the beauty salon posts - some occasional new friendships ( Xena ) , some male friends from the past , possible new tenants coliving ) , she stoped it all once again as soon as Paul arrive .. if she’s happy with that , well , this comes out on cameras , but who can trust Leora’s on cameras behavior ?? 

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

... but who can trust Leora’s on cameras behavior ?? 

I recall her throwing the phone whilst arguing with Loverboy (who no doubt didn't approve of her situation). We watch her and get bits of who she is. Who she is and what she thinks is hidden within her cloak of secrecy  Those few who have communicated with her learned she is all Leora. Disagree with anything she thinks and you get shown the door. Paul, her cam cuckold, never challenges her.

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, luvbabes69 said:

Paul is such a dull individual.  Even when Leora is giving him what appears to be an awesome semi-deepthroat blowjob, or letting him fuck her in the ass he always looks so expressionless.  He never makes a sound or even looks like he's enjoying himself. 

That is because he ain't hungry for pussy or ass. Paul is ONLY interested in dropping a load. If he knew how to masturbate he would probably not even give Leora a second look. Leora would offer to give him a blowjob but Paul would reply back "no, I'm good".

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, van the man said:

If he lived with my wife he would never have to go through the torture of having any sex and his cover story would be far easier to pull off!!!!

THAT is some funny shit man - 🤣. To me, Paul is unwatchable. Maybe if I saw him deepthroating and licking a nice cock and then him taking a load on his face and/or swallowing cum then i might enjoy seeing it. EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERY FUCKING THING Paul does is boring and expressionless. Now I hope Paul invites a male guest for a night of a bisexual threesome - both Paul and Leora can share a cock. I will stay tuned for this to happen soon. Waiting, waiting, waiting, ...