Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #23

Pete1960

28 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Like a kid with a new toy. He suggested she get the lube this time. Like all of us, no matter how hot the partner, after thousands of times the novelty wears off. People usually begin to expand their boundaries a bit to keep the excitement.

Regardless of all of us on the forum and our personal opinions on them individually, together, being on RLC forever to the present with a big world looming ahead of them once they leave, they are content. I know (as you do) people who are together and successful who don't like each other and or split up. Leora and Paul don't.

My good friend Max , the saddest thing for these two people is only one thing … THEY DON’T KNOW TO STAND IN SOCIETY , they are unsocial , they have no friends , people to trust , people to share times when they aren’t together . They have absolutely no clue how it is to have monthly bills running , waiting for money to enter the bank account ,  they know nothing ( especially Leora ) how to spend the time when not posing for the cameras . What is it out there , how can you approach other people when you lack contact skills ( except if she shows a boob or the pussy or the ass for attention because this is what she knows / Paul will be the whole day in a computer controlling a job he has in another country ?? ) 

This isn’t how life works in the western  hemisphere .. And before many will say that they have so very much money , what they will do with it ? They don’t travel , they don’t go out , they don’t have luxury , a car , they have absolutely no experience on real life .. especially Leora she “ grew up “ with the cameras being a small girl , one third of her life is dedicated to please people , that’s what she knows to do .. So , how can you do : escape / try something new ? Or the skills we have seen she has in some hobbies will provide the income for the future ?? So , the biggest problem of this couple is being unsocial and lack completely the ability to be amongst people .. in the year 2023 , trying to do things independently and staying away from the society when the world was craving for contact after nearly 2,5 years of being locked , well , what more to add ? 

• Confused 2

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

My good friend Max , the saddest thing for these two people is only one thing … THEY DON’T KNOW TO STAND IN SOCIETY , they are unsocial , they have no friends , people to trust , people to share times when they aren’t together . They have absolutely no clue how it is to have monthly bills running , waiting for money to enter the bank account ,  they know nothing ( especially Leora ) how to spend the time when not posing for the cameras . What is it out there , how can you approach other people when you lack contact skills ( except if she shows a boob or the pussy or the ass for attention because this is what she knows / Paul will be the whole day in a computer controlling a job he has in another country ?? ) 

This isn’t how life works in the western  hemisphere .. And before many will say that they have so very much money , what they will do with it ? They don’t travel , they don’t go out , they don’t have luxury , a car , they have absolutely no experience on real life .. especially Leora she “ grew up “ with the cameras being a small girl , one third of her life is dedicated to please people , that’s what she knows to do .. So , how can you do : escape / try something new ? Or the skills we have seen she has in some hobbies will provide the income for the future ?? So , the biggest problem of this couple is being unsocial and lack completely the ability to be amongst people .. in the year 2023 , trying to do things independently and staying away from the society when the world was craving for contact after nearly 2,5 years of being locked , well , what more to add ? 

I can't disagree with anything you said.  One point stood out.  They don't travel. Not at all.  When we consider they are still fairly young and not tied down with kids and still hardly leave their small apartment is weird. Sure they go for walks, Paul less frequently is working out (stomach growing) and their social life is very superficial if at all.

If I were their age and wasn't tied down with my many varied interests, I'd be taking those trips, or driving all over Europe and sightseeing. At the least I couldn't stay cooped up in that small apartment.