Bom Dia Portuguese GIF by languages

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Sunday for everyone with family and friends 

09/07/2023 09/July/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxi Uppssla ddhm

• Thanks 2

Yesterday was a beautiful night 

In bed 

Paul Licking the trigger and leora doing blowjob 

Leora Jumping on Mr Paul 

Paul Having hot anal sex with leora 

Strong anal orgasm and creamy milk in the ass 

Leora  enjoyed having anal sex with Mr Paul 

In the bathroom Paul washing Mr Paul and Leora washing the trigger and ass 

They went to the park for a walk With Eva 

In bed Leora naked on the laptop And caressing the beautiful body 

Eat 

To sleep 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, curious101 said:

I enjoyed that. Hopefully anal will be part of the normal routine now 👍

With respect ! Did anyone actually see Paul penetrate her arse? Or could it be a mixture of wishful thinking and vivid imagination on the part of some viewers. 

Im not saying he didn’t, but there is only circumstantial evidence that he did.

Any tangible proof?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect ! Did anyone actually see Paul penetrate her arse? Or could it be a mixture of wishful thinking and vivid imagination on the part of some viewers. 

Any tangible proof?

I couldnt see anything on the replay. I agree that her moans/reaction certainly changed after she came back from the bathroom, but every view was blocked by Paul.

It was the 3rd day in a row where I logged in, seeing Leora in the GR, thinking there was a bate imminent, only for my hopes to be dashed... 😒

Oh well... its the hope that kills you. And, why we keep watching.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I couldnt see anything on the replay. I agree that her moans/reaction certainly changed after she came back from the bathroom, but every view was blocked by Paul.

It was the 3rd day in a row where I logged in, seeing Leora in the GR, thinking there was a bate imminent, only for my hopes to be dashed... 😒

Oh well...

Leora went to the toilet to put gel on her ass  

Leora in the dog position and Paul putting Mr Paul in the ass 

The moans were louder and hotter than usual When Paul put Mr Paul on the trigger 

46 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Any tangible proof?

I would say it's imagination.  Paul would likely bend his dick out of shape more than it is now.  😂😂

50 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Any tangible proof?

Finally Jimbo … Finally … Because I ran the replay feed and was trying to see , it was one of these moments that since something different was happening , I would have liked to watch . I didn’t want for obvious reasons to start another debate here , glad that you mention it … I only saw facial expressions but ass penetration I didn’t manage to “ locate “ , this doesn’t mean he didn’t do but “ cameras evidence “ we don’t have .

Anyway , the post is mainly to support your thought as you point it out and that it can’t be  only me not having watched that , then needing glasses or magnifying glass or possibly been accused for denial and such things 😁

• Haha 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #23