2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

RLC has lost control of its tenants in Barcelona , people come and go whenever they went , don’t notify absent days so perhaps RLC can communicate to subscribers , empty beds , not able to have new tenants , in the end ( SORRY TO SAY ) it is Bogdan and. Nelly who keep good management and that’s why everyone is running on “ WHO WILL BE THE FIRST “ to grab the change and join … Very few people actually wonder that maybe , maybe , the fact that two Russians are the “ Managers “ of one of the villas isn’t allowing Ukrainians to have second thoughts joining ( VERY VERY BAD OPINION THAT I DON’T THINK SO but it might be right .. ) 

at last u have found a reason to blame N&B, u must feel better now LOL

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

at last u have found a reason to blame N&B, u must feel better now LOL

The overall truth and experience is that ( except the period of April till middle of June ) , both villas have been boring… coincidence or not with the presence of Bogdan and Nelly obviously can’t be proven , but , IT IS A FACT … since Nelly and Bogdan in the villas , tell me when it was nice apart of the first two months of April ‘23 - June ‘23 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

RLC has lost control of its tenants in Barcelona , people come and go whenever they went , don’t notify absent days so perhaps RLC can communicate to subscribers , empty beds , not able to have new tenants , in the end ( SORRY TO SAY ) it is Bogdan and. Nelly who keep good management and that’s why everyone is running on “ WHO WILL BE THE FIRST “ to grab the change and join … Very few people actually wonder that maybe , maybe , the fact that two Russians are the “ Managers “ of one of the villas isn’t allowing Ukrainians to have second thoughts joining ( VERY VERY BAD OPINION THAT I DON’T THINK SO but it might be right .. ) 

You forgot your meds again!!!

Bad Nelly Bad Bogdan!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, rafan said:

You forgot your meds again!!!

Bad Nelly Bad Bogdan!!

I speak with facts .. you have another opinion , the forum is here to read your developed written theory ( if you have one ) .. i don’t say I am right , but who can deny that it isn’t a reasonable theory ?? Always speaking with facts and never just “ YES SIR , WHATEVER “ ..

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The overall truth and experience is that ( except the period of April till middle of June ) , both villas have been boring… coincidence or not with the presence of Bogdan and Nelly obviously can’t be proven , but , IT IS A FACT … since Nelly and Bogdan in the villas , tell me when it was nice apart of the first two months of April ‘23 - June ‘23 

its not their fault there are shit tenants now who prefer to be paid for being out all day and night, blame the recruitment dept

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I speak with facts .. you have another opinion , the forum is here to read your developed written theory ( if you have one ) .. i don’t say I am right , but who can deny that it isn’t a reasonable theory ?? Always speaking with facts and never just “ YES SIR , WHATEVER “ ..

You don`t speak with facts. FACT!!!

14 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

its not their fault there are shit tenants now who prefer to be paid for being out all day and night, blame the recruitment dept

Hmm … I am sorry , but BOGDAN is also RLC employee except being a participant .. two jobs in one .. and for what rumors say ,  Nelly also has minor duties  .. just recently , there weee triumphant posts that Nelly and Bogdan there are in the villas so as to keep an eye so as not to be excessive alcohol , drags and so on .. as far as I remember , during being “ observers “ , we had an intruder in the villa , the police being there at times , boring periods of nothing happening.. if there were simple tenants , their time is up and the majority agrees I think .. if they are so as to be the “ eyes “ for RLC , well , just look how boring it is currently with girls gone for days , empty  beds and so on… I don’t know if things could be better or worse without them , only stating facts during their stay / duties 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmm … I am sorry , but BOGDAN is also RLC employee except being a participant .. two jobs in one .. and for what rumors say ,  Nelly also has minor duties  .. just recently , there weee triumphant posts that Nelly and Bogdan there are in the villas so as to keep an eye so as not to be excessive alcohol , drags and so on .. as far as I remember , during being “ observers “ , we had an intruder in the villa , the police being there at times , boring periods of nothing happening.. if there were simple tenants , their time is up and the majority agrees I think .. if they are so as to be the “ eyes “ for RLC , well , just look how boring it is currently with girls gone for days , empty  beds and so on… I don’t know if things could be better or worse without them , only stating facts during their stay / duties 

from what i saw they are responsible for the apts having what they need and fixing any problems, its normally them that sort out the police when they turn up, the tenants just hide even though they caused it, sorry for the long post

There have been many guys on RLC cameras , Lacrim is a guy I CAN’T SYMPATHIZE AT ALL , I have no issues and i respect the “ b role “ tenants as all the attention obviously is on the girls , but Lacrim is one of those who is very difficult to get any “ sympathy “ , a child in all he does and just a “ baby boy “ … pfff , it is what it is .