1 minute ago, JoeBitch said:

Y’all tripping…will never seen anything of Shantal, bitch is good as gone….and I am still waiting on those open bates you talking about 🤣🤣

I saw one where she fucked herself with a long yellow dildo. She seemed to only put the head in and came rather quickly. The best part for me was seeing her meaty pussy lips opened up. 

3 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Y’all tripping…will never seen anything of Shantal, bitch is good as gone….and I am still waiting on those open bates you talking about 🤣🤣

didn't see anything?, the replay can be found here on the forum

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Perhaps someone has created a quiet spot in the trees between the two villa. That is to only way to explain why only one of the cameras is lighting up in the other villa yet people can hear their voices.

exactly, dylan showed it to A&G the other day, he takes his friend there when he visits

i think people here are starting to get a bit frustrated, why do you take everything from RLC so seriously .. it means nothing at all .. they play hide and seek in the villas for a long time and everything you see is fake

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

i think people here are starting to get a bit frustrated, why do you take everything from RLC so seriously .. it means nothing at all .. they play hide and seek in the villas for a long time and everything you see is fake

im having fun, but then i dont pay for this shit LOL

Dylan's balcony terrace is on the other side of the villa from the backyard  The backyard adjoins B-4.  They use the backyard to go between B-4 and B-7.

The area below Dylan's balcony/terrace is a lower terrace.  Was full of vegetation   It can be accessed from the outside, or possibly by an off-cam stairway that leads to a space under G&A's balcony.

RLC has lost control of its tenants in Barcelona , people come and go whenever they went , don’t notify absent days so perhaps RLC can communicate to subscribers , empty beds , not able to have new tenants , in the end ( SORRY TO SAY ) it is Bogdan and. Nelly who keep good management and that’s why everyone is running on “ WHO WILL BE THE FIRST “ to grab the change and join … Very few people actually wonder that maybe , maybe , the fact that two Russians are the “ Managers “ of one of the villas isn’t allowing Ukrainians to have second thoughts joining ( VERY VERY BAD OPINION THAT I DON’T THINK SO but it might be right .. )