4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

Potresti essere in grado di vedere dal balcone di A&G?

In reality they are under Dylan's balcony: the voices are heard more clearly and some shadows can be seen that interrupt the light between the plants. Now Sambuka and Lacrim are there too.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I would just like to know where they hide? I'm going to invest some time in deconstructing their movement using replay. They cannot just vanish without a trace? 

Unfortunatly, Bogdan and Nelly, in my opinion, were responsible for teaching B4 how to hide off-camera qnd then did the same thing when they moved to B7. Sad.

I've been searching my files for a picture... it was screenshot from Google Earth or Google Maps that someone posted a link to when B7 first opened, showing GP and B7 ariel view.  That would be good to refresh our orientation but I can't put my hands on it!

1 minute ago, philo said:

You faked many of us out with that one. So many people checked the cam that the balcony came up in the thumbnails. LOL You should try that on stage. 

it has been said that u can see that route to B4 from there, i dont know, i watch from the cheapseats LOL

3 minutes ago, Boing said:

In reality they are under Dylan's balcony: the voices are heard more clearly and some shadows can be seen that interrupt the light between the plants. Now Sambuka and Lacrim are there too.

thank u

5 minutes ago, Boing said:

In realtà sono sotto il balcone di Dylan: le voci si sentono più chiaramente e si intravedono delle ombre che interrompono la luce tra le piante. Adesso ci sono anche Sambuka e Lacrim.

sambuca e lacrim??? noooooooooooooooo

27 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

12 times 2 minutes is still very short 😁

Y’all tripping…will never seen anything of Shantal, bitch is good as gone….and I am still waiting on those open bates you talking about 🤣🤣

27 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

12 times 2 minutes is still very short 😁

Y’all tripping…will never seen anything of Shantal, bitch is good as gone….and I am still waiting on those open bates you talking about 🤣🤣

Perhaps someone has created a quiet spot in the trees between the two villa. That is to only way to explain why only one of the cameras is lighting up in the other villa yet people can hear their voices.