I won't be watching replay as despite her having a great bod Sambuka just doesn't do it for me.

As for Lacrim he's a bit like Fior, too clingy but in his defence he's not doing so bad score wise.

Ashley however is just going to play with him, not sure she wants to get laid anymore, her go to italian stallion hasn't had a sniff in weeks. Maybe when Gloria leaves that will change.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I could but I am not travelling thousands of mile to get laid.  I'd have to charge up every 2 or 3 hours.  

Them Mobilty scooters take awhile to get around.   🤣🤣

scooter grandpa GIF

Big macho man 😉

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

It's 33 degrees today in Barcelona,wtf

It is 39 here on the island and 43 on the mainland and fires 😔😔😥😥 extreme heat wave .. 

Just now, ddhm said:

It is 39 here on the island and 43 on the mainland and fires 😔😔😥😥 extreme heat wave .. 

where i live it's 30-33 throughout the year,but 39?! 43?! That's fucking insane,stay hydrated my friend.👊

2 hours ago, alomagic14 said:

Lacrim is the fucking master, he did what no one here expected and has shut up their mouths 🤐

PS Dylan get out of there🚶

Sambuka played with him and just “ tasted “ to see how his quality is … I think - judging by her outcome ( falling asleep , guiding him , asking him to go and bring water so as to stop the penetration ) she was hugely disappointed … The Master is playing his cards and he will score IF HE WANTS .. 

Just now, cupid30 said:

where i live it's 30-33 throughout the year,but 39?! 43?! That's fucking insane,stay hydrated my friend.👊

I am at the beach swimming currently so it is all fine 😎🤩🥳 , thanks for the concern 😌

IMG_9635.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

45°C plus days coming for Spain, Italy, to Greece as we head into next week

347627657_650693810512346_1917673055112292087_n.jpg

Just now, Noldus said:

45°C plus days coming for Spain, Italy, to Greece as we head into next week

347627657_650693810512346_1917673055112292087_n.jpg

BTW I,m up in the blue area .... 17 C and sun now,  9 C last night.... 

• Like 1