51 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I could but I am not travelling thousands of mile to get laid.  I'd have to charge up every 2 or 3 hours.  

Them Mobilty scooters take awhile to get around.   🤣🤣

scooter grandpa GIF

Damn Stn, I thought you were a much younger fellow!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I'm not that young anymore. I'm soon to be 64.

Haha. I knew that you were in your 60's. You must have mentioned that before on here. Have you been getting any of that horrible smoke from those forest fires? Were getting our second dose of it this week. Not as bad as the first time we got it. We were in the top 10 worst pollution cities in the world and our sun was a beautiful orange color. Talk to you later, hope all is well on your end. And the rest of you!😊

15 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha. I knew that you were in your 60's. You must have mentioned that before on here. Have you been getting any of that horrible smoke from those forest fires? Were getting our second dose of it this week. Not as bad as the first time we got it. We were in the top 10 worst pollution cities in the world and our sun was a beautiful orange color. Talk to you later, hope all is well on your end. And the rest of you!😊

Back a couple months ago we were getting some of the smoke but not much. It stayed up in the atmosphere so one never had to worry about breathing in any smoke from it. It all depends on where one lives as it travels low before it starts to rise.  Maybe next time when they plant the trees they'll space them apart 10 feet or more from one another then if any fire starts it would not spread as quickly and give them time to build a buffer zone so the fire only travels so far.  The way it is now all trees are almost planted side by side next to one another it's almost impossible to get close enough to even fight it.  Instead of planting 20M trees only plant 5M and space them far apart. As long as the rain forest doesn't burn there will be plenty of oxygen to go around.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

For whoever catches the replay , Sambuka was playing and instructing him all the time … it was too hot , he though had his socks when he was doing the job .. 

In the beginning I think she liked that she was licked , she blowjobed him just for a couple of minutes ( bored , tired , not interested for more , disappointed that he wasn’t getting hard enough ? - in any case clearly playing ) .. he then started - in full stress searching for a condom - to fuck but he was too loud that she told him to be more quiet 😂🤣 … a couple of minutes later , she asked to change the position that they had on bed , they moved aside but I think there must be a mirror and she guided him there so as to see themselves .. he fucked her strong for what - 2-3 minutes - , she barely was reacting till she “asked “ / “ showed “ him that it was too hot .. He , like a soldier , played the good guy so as to bring water and feel refreshed but that was his “burial” …

This is the resume , had to rewatch since it didn’t last long and wanted to see actually how Sambuka drove herself into this situation to have sex with “ the boy “ … I think it was the first and the last time ( still , it is on his scoreboard 😆 ) .  

I think she stopped him cause he couldn't satisfy her enough so she'll sleep it off, then head home and pull out her monster cock from the cupboard and give herself a good seeing too 😁