il y a 23 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I am a good person interpreting body languages and facial expressions… obviously I might be completely wrong , but my REAL LIFE has proved that I am hardly ever wrong when I watch people .. 

The all seeing oracle has spoken. Get over yourself fella

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

Shantal topless .. well , that’s promising .. 😉😉 AND … the first B5 shift couple  had the weekend , it is now time for the 2nd couple … so sad to see this development between them , something must have happened as well .. 

3 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

The all seeing oracle has spoken. Get over yourself fella

Just too confident  with my thoughts , hardly ever hesitant to communicate them here and way much much analyzing my beliefs so as to justify my thoughts . 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just too confident  with my thoughts , hardly ever hesitant to communicate them here and way much much analyzing my beliefs so as to justify my thoughts . 

man relax and drink less coffee this forum is not about you so no need to talk about yourself over and over again

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, merz28 said:

novel idea again............... Lets have a party and find a spot where there are no cameras and hang out in that spot.

they already do that by sitting as far away from the cameras as possible, even in the water they look for that blind spot, it's a big middle finger to the viewers and yet another proof that RLC has lost control

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Again Aya and Oks prefer their own isolation .. 

i'd rather see them laying on their beds than watching them crawl into a hole with no cameras and socialize there with the rest of the shit